GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas...or whatever!

+10
SensHulk
PTFlea
Riprock
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
stempniaksen
wprager
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I probably won't be around on the forums much for the next week or so, but just wanted to wish everyone a great Christmas (or whatever), and I hope everyone gets some family time in!!!

Cheers

2Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:22 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

And it's the perfect time to celebrate Festivus with the Airing of Grievances against the men in striped shirts and Shanan.

3Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:32 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Happy Holidays and such to all the GMhockey'ers Cheers

4Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Yeah, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

And it's the perfect time to celebrate Festivus with the Airing of Grievances against the men in striped shirts and Shanan.

Heehee...Yeah, I'd like to go all "Feats of Strength" on their faces.

5Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Joyeux Noel, Randy Cunneyworth. He is a quality coach that deserves better in Montreal's Fail for Nail season.

6Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All the best everyone!

7Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Merry Christmas...or whatever! 75121_10

8Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Happy Holdays to all

except CJam13 from HF

9Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

merry Xmas gang! may santa bring us a cup within the next few years!(I swear I haven't been naughty! for the most part...)

10Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Driving around for some last minute shopping, heard these lyrics on the radio:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
Next day you gave it away

Then the guy proceeds to lament how he'll be smarter next time.

And I'm thinking -- she gave it away -- why is he complaining?

11Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Was it a Bob Rivers' song? I've been hearing a lot of them on the radio. He does holiday parody songs.

12Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Happy Holidays!

13Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Was it a Bob Rivers' song? I've been hearing a lot of them on the radio. He does holiday parody songs.

No, no. It's an old song by Wham but it's been re-made many times (Taylor Swift may have been one of the latest ones). This version was good ol' George Michael. I was just making fun of it because the lyrics could be taken another way.

English is great for that.

14Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Driving around for some last minute shopping, heard these lyrics on the radio:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
Next day you gave it away

Then the guy proceeds to lament how he'll be smarter next time.

And I'm thinking -- she gave it away -- why is he complaining?

Sick song

15Merry Christmas...or whatever! Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:20 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Happy holidays, folks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum