GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas...or whatever!

+10
SensHulk
PTFlea
Riprock
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
stempniaksen
wprager
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Was it a Bob Rivers' song? I've been hearing a lot of them on the radio. He does holiday parody songs.

No, no. It's an old song by Wham but it's been re-made many times (Taylor Swift may have been one of the latest ones). This version was good ol' George Michael. I was just making fun of it because the lyrics could be taken another way.

English is great for that.

17Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Driving around for some last minute shopping, heard these lyrics on the radio:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
Next day you gave it away

Then the guy proceeds to lament how he'll be smarter next time.

And I'm thinking -- she gave it away -- why is he complaining?

Sick song

18Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:20 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Happy holidays, folks.

19Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Happy Holidays everyone!

Get drunk and have some fun.

20Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Merry Christmas everyone.

21Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:04 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Merry Christmas my bortha's and sista's.

22Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Merry Xmas err'one.

23Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Happy Festivus... and if I missed any, just have a nice day.

24Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Merry Turkey Day II.

If you have any fruitcake you think you'll us as a door-stopper just send it my way instead, ok?

Can't wait for Boxing Day so we can look for sales on more move controllers. Just have one now with the LBP-2 bundle.

Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 11242710

25Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Happy Festivus... and if I missed any, just have a nice day.

72% of Quebecers refuse to celebrate Christmas because Santa's lead reindeer is unilingual.

26Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 75121_10

I usually make the weekday GDTs if I have time but I was literally in the office for 10 minutes on the 23rd before our office went out for brunch and then my day was over.

27Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was just having fun with the quickmeme.com site generating my own captions.

28Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not Boxing Day yet, but ToysRUs.ca has the motion and navigation controllers at $10 off each, and free shipping if you buy two. So $59.90 for the two. You can get the same price on eBay but it ships from Hong Kong (if you don't get dinged at customs you will save the HST, but it takes 3 weeks).

I'll wait to see if there's anything better on Boxing Day.

29Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Same price at FS and I can just drive over there. Plus they have 8GB USB flash drives for $8 ($7 off) -- need one of those to watch downloaded stuff on the PS3.

30Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks to Nathan Fillion for tweeting this:

31Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Rudolph? Isn't he German? Sarcasm

32Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Rudolph? Isn't he German? Sarcasm

Ja.

33Merry Christmas...or whatever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas...or whatever! Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Same price at FS and I can just drive over there. Plus they have 8GB USB flash drives for $8 ($7 off) -- need one of those to watch downloaded stuff on the PS3.

Hmm, interesting:
http://www.dinodirect.com/ps3-move-motion-controller.html?cur=CAD&AFFID=67

It says "PS3 Move Motion Controller for PS3" but the picture shows just the navigation controller. The price ($26.99) fits the navigation controller, but this is supposed to be 72% off -- the original price of $92.97 is more like the two controllers together. And the descriptions says "Consisting of Move Motion Controller, PlayStation Move Navigation controller, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control ..."

So it does sound like it could be both. But are they describing the PA3 "Move" concept as opposed to what they are selling?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum