GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas!

+14
PTFlea
cain69
SDH89
Phoenix30
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
M_Christopher
beedub
caissie_1
Bramlet07
PKC
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 am

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

Tuk Tuk wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:Screw christmas songs!!!!

I proposed to my girlfriend of 4 years tonight....and it was a clear yes!!!!

Puck Yeah!!

Congratulations man, wish you two the best Merry Christmas! - Page 2 77131

Thanks buddy, My elaborate two-month plan paid off. (Plus she's become a hockey fan, more specifically a Sens fan) Merry Christmas! - Page 2 805406

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

17Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:28 am

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Puck Yeah!!

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you both. Always smart to propose at Xmas - you don't have to buy other presents! Smile

18Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 am

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

Puck Yeah!!

Congrats Bud, Merry Christmas

19Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 am

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Congrats Mark, hope you all enjoy your x-mas

20Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 am

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Puck Yeah!!

Congratulations Mark... That's awsome... Merry Christmas!

21Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:49 am

cain69

Prospect
Prospect

caissie_1 wrote:

Puck Yeah!!

Congratulations Mark... That's awsome... Merry Christmas!

Good for you body
I propose to my wife last yr in Alaska and it chance my life, but it would be nice if i could have a say in the wedding planing

22Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:45 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Puck Yeah!!

Congratulations Mark, that's awesome!

23Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

24Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays all. And a special congrats to our Mark - way to go buddy.

25Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations Mark! All the best. Are we going to see grainy pictures of her showing off her "rock" at an upcoming Sens game? I hope you got her a nice one for making her wait 4 years! jk

26Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Puck Yeah!!

Helix and I can't endorse your sentiments on Christmas songs... but we do wish you all the best. Smile

27Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mother Diddler I am drunk. Champagne, beer, wine, cognac... sweet mother of booze... Merry Christmas everyone! I love this time of year. Wahoo!!!!! Drink up!

28Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Mother Diddler I am drunk. Champagne, beer, wine, cognac... sweet mother of booze... Merry Christmas everyone! I love this time of year. Wahoo!!!!! Drink up!

Full of Christmas cheer, are you? Make sure you drink a couple of glasses of water before bed and keep a bottle of Tylenol or Motrin on the bedside table. If that's not enough, take a hot shower and direct the water -- as hot as you can possibly take it -- right on the back of the neck, base of the skull. Or a hot compress back there if you want to stay dry. Even better, put a cold towel on the forehead while you do the hot compress on the back.

29Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Mother Diddler I am drunk. Champagne, beer, wine, cognac... sweet mother of booze... Merry Christmas everyone! I love this time of year. Wahoo!!!!! Drink up!

Full of Christmas cheer, are you? Make sure you drink a couple of glasses of water before bed and keep a bottle of Tylenol or Motrin on the bedside table. If that's not enough, take a hot shower and direct the water -- as hot as you can possibly take it -- right on the back of the neck, base of the skull. Or a hot compress back there if you want to stay dry. Even better, put a cold towel on the forehead while you do the hot compress on the back.
HA! No worries... I'm pretty seasoned... heh heh. A little rough this morning, but not too bad.

HO HO HO!!!

30Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's what I get for not noticing a Merry Christmas thread in Random thoughts.

Congratulations Mark. And 4 years is nothing. I was engaged for 10.

- Unknown Author

31Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:That's what I get for not noticing a Merry Christmas thread in Random thoughts.

Damn! Couldn't decide on a decorative pattern for the wedding eh! Merry Christmas! - Page 2 270956

Wait a minute... I was with my wife for 10 years and two kids before we got married. Merry Christmas! - Page 2 62136

32Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Oh and Congrats Mark! I hope you'll enjoy having less freedom, less money, and less sex! Merry Christmas! - Page 2 395361

j/k!

33Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:That's what I get for not noticing a Merry Christmas thread in Random thoughts.

Damn! Couldn't decide on a decorative pattern for the wedding eh! Merry Christmas! - Page 2 270956

Wait a minute... I was with my wife for 10 years and two kids before we got married. Merry Christmas! - Page 2 62136

For us it was more a matter of making sure we could afford to handle the debt load from a big wedding because we wanted to make it a grand party.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum