GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

+6
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
shabbs
Riprock
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Use this thread to wish everyone a happy/merry one and brag/complain about how you made out under the tree Smile

Me, not so well, yet. I tried to pick up that Fuji HS10 from Future Shop -- figured they'd price match Amazon.ca and kick in an extra $8 (10% of the difference). Unfortunately they did not have it in store (and they wouldn't pick up the phone when I called). Oh, well, I ended up picking up Toy Story 3 from Best Buy, next door, for only $20 on blu-ray. Guess we'll watch that with the kids tonight.

Merry Christmas to all. See you in the WJHC thread.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

When you say "made out under the tree", do you mean in terms of what you received as in gifts, or do you literally mean making out underneath a Christmas tree? Wink

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and all those other politically correct greetings. I am spending a week in Ottawa.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:When you say "made out under the tree", do you mean in terms of what you received as in gifts, or do you literally mean making out underneath a Christmas tree? Wink

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and all those other politically correct greetings. I am spending a week in Ottawa.

Heh-heh. It's not that big a tree. Of course if I trim a few more of the lower branches ...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jingle Ballz everyone! Happy and safe holidays.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Use this thread to wish everyone a happy/merry one and brag/complain about how you made out under the tree Smile

Me, not so well, yet. I tried to pick up that Fuji HS10 from Future Shop -- figured they'd price match Amazon.ca and kick in an extra $8 (10% of the difference). Unfortunately they did not have it in store (and they wouldn't pick up the phone when I called). Oh, well, I ended up picking up Toy Story 3 from Best Buy, next door, for only $20 on blu-ray. Guess we'll watch that with the kids tonight.

Merry Christmas to all. See you in the WJHC thread.

check out Futureshop online tonight and tomorrow - it will likely be on sale....

ps. get on there by 8pm tonight - there's ony 3 left online

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/fuji-fujifilm-finepix-10mp-digital-camera-hs10-hs10/10141897.aspx?path=a40ae16906d1c530b5886e0d2faf38a9en02

Happy Holidays to everyone. I'm lucky to live in the city of the Winter Classic, but not rich enough to afford tickets....

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Or check out the G12... with flip-out LCD...

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/canon-canon-powershot-10mp-digital-camera-g12-g12/10156023.aspx

Wink

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Merry Xmas you filthy animals. Smile

Any advice for someone who's contemplating shopping on boxing day? Most places have boxing week sales but is it really worth it to go on the day of (26th)?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Got the XMAS tunes pumping on the stereo... got the HD fireplace video going on the 60"... the booze be flowin' good now... heh heh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

Merry Christmas !

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:check out Futureshop online tonight and tomorrow - it will likely be on sale....

ps. get on there by 8pm tonight - there's ony 3 left online

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/fuji-fujifilm-finepix-10mp-digital-camera-hs10-hs10/10141897.aspx?path=a40ae16906d1c530b5886e0d2faf38a9en02

Happy Holidays to everyone. I'm lucky to live in the city of the Winter Classic, but not rich enough to afford tickets....

Doesn't appear to be on sale, and it's $80 above Amazon.ca's price.

I'm just having second thoughts Smile

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to entire GM Community!

It has been great reading the posts. I have found this site very informative for sens and hockey info.

My new year resolution will be try to post more than once every blue moon.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Merry Christmas!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

jawal wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to entire GM Community!

It has been great reading the posts. I have found this site very informative for sens and hockey info.

My new year resolution will be try to post more than once every blue moon.

A little early with the New Year's resolution Smile We'll have to make a separate thread for that.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I think jawal just volunteered for that.

I got some more nice Sens stuff to add to the collection and further adorn my Sens shrine that is my room. Mini gloves and a framed plaque of their jersey history. And pencils so I can show off my Sens pride whilst writing exams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum