GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:You guys must have x-ray vision to be able to see Stamkos' leg through Wellwood's body. I'd have to imagine that the ref standing right on the line with no obstruction has the better vantage point between the lot of you.

But what do I know?

You know KFC, I was thinking the same exact thing when I posted that. However, I would imagine that the forward momentum for both players would make that play offside.

Still, good point. Good eye.

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:
You guys must have x-ray vision to be able to see Stamkos' leg through Wellwood's body. I'd have to imagine that the ref standing right on the line with no obstruction has the better vantage point between the lot of you.

But what do I know?

Not even x-ray vision can see through Wellwood's body...

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Tuk Tuk wrote:
PKC wrote:
You guys must have x-ray vision to be able to see Stamkos' leg through Wellwood's body. I'd have to imagine that the ref standing right on the line with no obstruction has the better vantage point between the lot of you.

But what do I know?

http://media.canada.com/718a79b0-7a41-49dd-9b4a-708e8b0a38a7/wellwood2web.jpg

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:
PKC wrote:

But what do I know?

Oh snap, good one! Laughing3

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

No surprise here:

http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

Jeff Carter has been told by Steve Yzerman he is Ryan Getzlaf's injury replacement IF REQUIRED. Carter also told to fly to Vancouver Sunday.

Final decision on Getzlaf-Carter may not come until Monday, when final roster is submitted. Team Canada wants Carter there and ready to go.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:
PKC wrote:

But what do I know?

Oh snap, good one! Laughing3

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 649241

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Blue Jackets are 3-0 since Hitchcock's firing, with Mason posting b2b shutouts General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 663118

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Blue Jackets are 3-0 since Hitchcock's firing, with Mason posting b2b shutouts General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 663118

No coincidence. Hitchcock was all wrong for a young goalie (and a young team).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brashear demands a trade, so the Rangers waive him. Funny Dung... General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 62136

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Blue Jackets are 3-0 since Hitchcock's firing, with Mason posting b2b shutouts General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 663118

When are GMs going to catch on that these old school hardass defence-first coaches are just wrong for today's NHL ?

SpezDispenser wrote:Brashear demands a trade, so the Rangers waive him. Funny Dung... General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 62136

Why does Brashear think he can demand anything????

Guy, you're a scrub. Just shut up and collect your salary, which is higher than 95% of the population.

I hope he never plays a game in the NHL again. Tool.

SpezDispenser wrote:

No coincidence. Hitchcock was all wrong for a young goalie (and a young team).

Funny how they weren't saying that last year.

I think it's a case of them tuning him out.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Funny how they weren't saying that last year.

I think it's a case of them tuning him out.

Same thing happened here with Hartsburg only he wore out his welcome much quicker.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://capgeek.com/players/display.php?pid=29227&pos=F

Betts re-signs with Philly - 2 years 700K.

GREAT signing.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:http://capgeek.com/players/display.php?pid=29227&pos=F

Betts re-signs with Philly - 2 years 700K.

GREAT signing.

Appears to essentially be a Shean Donovan. Am I off on that comparison?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

I gave him away in my annual pool in my big Datsyuk for Vokoun trade 3 days before Hitchcock got fired. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 521674

But god damn, S. Mason was downright AWFUL all year long. Like, well under .900 SV% and well over 3.00 GAA. Even Dobber had given up on him for the year.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

I gave him away in my annual pool in my big Datsyuk for Vokoun trade 3 days before Hitchcock got fired. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 64 521674

But god damn, S. Mason was downright AWFUL all year long. Like, well under .900 SV% and well over 3.00 GAA. Even Dobber had given up on him for the year.

I think with a talent like Mason, he probably deserves a bit of a break. Mind you when it comes to fantasy hockey, definitely, give up on that Dung the way he played this year. But in a keeper league, he's worth hanging on to I think.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Just took a look at the standings, anyone else aware that Phoenix is 37-19-5? What the hell? How?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum