GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Blue Jackets are 3-0 since Hitchcock's firing, with Mason posting b2b shutouts General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 663118

I gave him away in my annual pool in my big Datsyuk for Vokoun trade 3 days before Hitchcock got fired. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 521674

But god damn, S. Mason was downright AWFUL all year long. Like, well under .900 SV% and well over 3.00 GAA. Even Dobber had given up on him for the year.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
marakh wrote:Blue Jackets are 3-0 since Hitchcock's firing, with Mason posting b2b shutouts General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 663118

I gave him away in my annual pool in my big Datsyuk for Vokoun trade 3 days before Hitchcock got fired. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 521674

But god damn, S. Mason was downright AWFUL all year long. Like, well under .900 SV% and well over 3.00 GAA. Even Dobber had given up on him for the year.

I think with a talent like Mason, he probably deserves a bit of a break. Mind you when it comes to fantasy hockey, definitely, give up on that Dung the way he played this year. But in a keeper league, he's worth hanging on to I think.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Just took a look at the standings, anyone else aware that Phoenix is 37-19-5? What the hell? How?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Just took a look at the standings, anyone else aware that Phoenix is 37-19-5? What the hell? How?

Bryzgalov.

Keith Yandle also having a standout year.

PKC wrote:Just took a look at the standings, anyone else aware that Phoenix is 37-19-5? What the hell? How?

They have alot of talent there. Tippet has been massive for them too. They play a real structured system and are a tough team to play.

No names, but there are two people here on this site that basically called this in the off-season. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 159628

rooneypoo wrote:

Bryzgalov.

Yandle is a stud...not that I think he'll ever reach the same level, but his progression is much like Keith's. Very under the radar, but solid, and now he's getting more opportunity to show an offensive side to his game.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

They have alot of talent there. Tippet has been massive for them too. They play a real structured system and are a tough team to play.

No names, but there are two people here on this site that basically called this in the off-season. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 159628

Ive always admired your modesty Smile

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

Bryzgalov.

No kidding Bryzgalov. That kid's been unconscious. Wonder if he's going to see some playing time in the Olympics.

You look at their roster, has to be the biggest collection of "who's heard of that guy"(s) I've ever seen. But they're winning, and that's all that matters.

Will be real interesting to see some playoff hockey in the desert.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Jvanovski, Doan, Lombardi, Vrbata... you can go down the roster and see everybody playing up to potential.
Good coaching does that.

marakh wrote:Jvanovski, Doan, Lombardi, Vrbata... you can go down the roster and see everybody playing up to potential.
Good coaching does that.

Upshall is really contributing too. About the only guy I can think of that should be playing alot better is Mueller. 16 points and -4 in 51 games isn't inspiring anyone - except maybe Maloney, to trade him. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 270956

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

One was Tuk tuk. The other will remain nameless, but I can tell you he's a good looking dude!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

One was Tuk tuk. The other will remain nameless, but I can tell you he's a good looking dude!

I'm pretty sure the only good looking about that dude is his avatar, and it's not even real!

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only good looking about that dude is his avatar, and it's not even real!

That Dung cuts like a knife, marakh. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 521674

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:Jvanovski, Doan, Lombardi, Vrbata... you can go down the roster and see everybody playing up to potential.
Good coaching does that.

Upshall is really contributing too. About the only guy I can think of that should be playing alot better is Mueller. 16 points and -4 in 51 games isn't inspiring anyone - except maybe Maloney, to trade him. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 270956

Mueller has been put on 3rd/4th line duties to play better defensively. he 's not that bad, just been rushed too fast like the gagners, coglianos, turris of this world.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

That Dung cuts like a knife, marakh. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 521674

Just randomly throwed that out there, but you seem to agree Laugh1

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Just randomly throwed that out there, but you seem to agree Laugh1

throwed General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 62136

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

This other person and I rock General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 43150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum