GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 67]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Ovie has 500 career points in 373 games

Alfredsson has 968 points in 979 games. He's getting so close to a PPG for his career. Hope it happens soon.

ovie is 1.34 ppg career right now alfie can hopefully get his up to 1.00ppg before he retires

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

what is with the head shots in the juniors scandella last night

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

That goal for his 500th point was a beauty.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:what is with the head shots in the juniors scandella last night

Suspended indefinitely for it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm telling you, start fining the teams/coaches/GMs.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:what is with the head shots in the juniors scandella last night

Cowen's next? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 59 159628 .

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

that kind of crap really needs to stop

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tootoo re-signs with Nashville. Too lazy to get link.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Tootoo re-signs with Nashville. Too lazy to get link.

The balance of power has shifted in the West.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Nah...that's wherever Michel Goc goes.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

But, what news of the Wizard? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Nah...that's wherever Michel Goc goes.

Who re-signed a few days ago, by the way.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:But, what news of the Wizard? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 59 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 59 235689

I half-kid about The Wizard, but I would think if Murray is out making a pitch for the likes of Kovalchuk, The Wizard isn't a stretch.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Whoever ends up with the goaltender known as "Money" is where the power has shifted. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:But, what news of the Wizard? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 59 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 59 235689

I half-kid about The Wizard, but I would think if Murray is out making a pitch for the likes of Kovalchuk, The Wizard isn't a stretch.

I feel pretty confident BM will do his due diligence, inquire, find out the price, etc. If he can get the numbers to work (which will be difficult in itself, we're so close to the cap) and get him on the relatively cheap (2nd, O'Brien territory), then he may well do it.

I just think we're going to be outbid by teams more desperate for change and in need of more help. There will be Eastern teams looking to respond to NJ's move, and it's just a bad idea for us to get involved in a bidding war. We don't have the assets, or the pressing need.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Whoever ends up with the goaltender known as "Money" is where the power has shifted. Sarcasm

LOL at optimistic Laff fans. One game, folks! Think that rag-tag roster is really gonna play like that for the next 3 months? Please.

Put these guys on display in pet shops -- adorable, trainable, housebroken -- they're just so adorable!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Whoever ends up with the goaltender known as "Money" is where the power has shifted. Sarcasm

LOL at optimistic Laff fans. One game, folks! Think that rag-tag roster is really gonna play like that for the next 3 months? Please.

Put these guys on display in pet shops -- adorable, trainable, housebroken -- they're just so adorable!

Ideally they win a little more than they have so far this season - not at our expense, obviously - so that Boston doesn't end up drafting twice in the top 5 this year.

What a disaster for the division that would be.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

New Jersey's top 9 in a few days look like this:

Parise - Zajac - langenbrunner
Elias - Zubrus - Kovalchuk
Rolston - Niedermayer - Clarkson

Scary...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next