GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Looks like Anaheim is laying a Dung kicking on the best Eastern conference team tonight...up 4-0 and it's just barely past the half way mark of the first.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Hmmm...Sykora huh. I wonder if the Pens claim him for 750K and try to re-ignite Malkin?

Duncan Keith has the same amount of points as Malkin, granted in more GP. Pretty telling about how Malkin is doing this season.

Malkin had a hattrick tonight.

Crosby with 6 points.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Hmmm...Sykora huh. I wonder if the Pens claim him for 750K and try to re-ignite Malkin?

Duncan Keith has the same amount of points as Malkin, granted in more GP. Pretty telling about how Malkin is doing this season.

The abysmal PP has got something to do with it too.
He scored a hattie tonight though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Crosby with 6 points.

The league's worst PP went 4 for 6 against the Isles. Recently we held the league's best to 0 for 6. Yet when we play the Isles we barely win 3-2 in either OT or SO.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Marleau with 34 goals this season!

MARLEAU!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sedin with 67 points!!

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
asq2 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Crosby with 6 points.

The league's worst PP went 4 for 6 against the Isles. Recently we held the league's best to 0 for 6. Yet when we play the Isles we barely win 3-2 in either OT or SO.
We're the league's worst PP. Pitt is 2nd worst.

Just sayin'...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Sedin with 67 points!!
Ovechkin a +27!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M. Brodeur with a .966 Save percentage. NO not Martin. MIKE!

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:M. Brodeur with a .966 Save percentage. NO not Martin. MIKE!
It's a beautiful thing...

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 35 2wn4di9

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:M. Brodeur with a .966 Save percentage. NO not Martin. MIKE!
It's a beautiful thing...

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 35 2wn4di9

I wonder if he will beat Emery's record for consecutive wins to start an NHL career?

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What was that record?

EDIT: 9 games.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Unbelievable goal... check this out... WOW.