GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Leafs visit the Oil on Thursday... Quinn faces his old team for the first time since being fired... could be interesting...

Actually it's tomorrow.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Leafs visit the Oil on Thursday... Quinn faces his old team for the first time since being fired... could be interesting...

Actually it's tomorrow.
I sit corrected.

Hayden

Rookie
Rookie

Scheinder waived

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hayden wrote:Scheinder waived

Is the Chanukkah roster freeze over? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Perhaps a late boxing day 50% off sale upon re-entry?
Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Heard in on Hockey Central at Noon - but haven't seen anything yet.

tsn confirms it...he's been waived. He'd look real good taking Kuba's spot on our PP. Along side Karlsson would be nice!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'd take him for $1.375M, but even at half price, wouldn't we be over the cap? With all our current injuries we would be hard-pressed to move a roster player to make room. Let's face it, there isn't going to be a trade any time soon.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I'd take him for $1.375M, but even at half price, wouldn't we be over the cap? With all our current injuries we would be hard-pressed to move a roster player to make room. Let's face it, there isn't going to be a trade any time soon.

Don't be so sure...

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 Kreski10

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I'd take him for $1.375M, but even at half price, wouldn't we be over the cap? With all our current injuries we would be hard-pressed to move a roster player to make room. Let's face it, there isn't going to be a trade any time soon.

Good thing this wouldn't be a trade then. Wink

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Without a trade (of a roster player) we can't afford to sign anyone, but with so many injuries we can't afford a trade. That's what I meant. Unless it's a blockbuster (salary-wise) it's not happening.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What the diddle!!?!!?!?!

Dammit...nothing we can do until they put him on re-entry, but if I was Columbus, I would claim him RIGHT AWAY.

Diddle, we could so use him...damn. Dammit!

EDIT: This should definitely get its own thread.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:

What the diddle!!?!!?!?!

Dammit...nothing we can do until they put him on re-entry, but if I was Columbus, I would claim him RIGHT AWAY.

Diddle, we could so use him...damn. :damn:

I wouldnt waste approximately 750k of capspace from reentry on him. Even if its for the remainder of the season.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Without a trade (of a roster player) we can't afford to sign anyone, but with so many injuries we can't afford a trade. That's what I meant. Unless it's a blockbuster (salary-wise) it's not happening.

Perhaps you should be more clear next time? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

What the diddle!!?!!?!?!

We could use traffic in front of our opponents net more than we can use Schneider. I guess Chris Neil is the only man for that job?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What the diddle!!?!!?!?!

We could use traffic in front of our opponents net more than we can use Schneider. I guess Chris Neil is the only man for that job?

Michalek was doing a nice job there for a while. I guess, since he wasn't getting points for it, he decided he didn't want to do it anymore?

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What the diddle!!?!!?!?!

Michalek was doing a nice job there for a while. I guess, since he wasn't getting points for it, he decided he didn't want to do it anymore?

That was more driving to the net with the puck. Rare is the Ottawa Senator who will stand in there and battle.

Wait a minute... WTF does this have to do with Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What the diddle!!?!!?!?!

That was more driving to the net with the puck. Rare is the Ottawa Senator who will stand in there and battle.

Wait a minute... WTF does this have to do with Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 17 805406

No. Michalek was actually standing in front of the goalie without the puck. I believe it was mostly on the PP but he was doing it.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum