GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Fisher is officially considered for TEam Canada

+8
Riprock
PTFlea
mickbud
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
sidstu
wprager
LeCaptain
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:I don't get this bump at all... Fisher was playing unreal hockey at that point and he was actually being looked at. So why the bump?

I'm saying, look at him now. How the mighty have fallen.

and I'm bumping threads which are funny to read in hindsight

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It was 3 years ago and he had a career year... again, not exactly sure why it was bumped.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:It was 3 years ago and he had a career year... again, not exactly sure why it was bumped.

Watch out for my next bump

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:I don't get this bump at all... Fisher was playing unreal hockey at that point and he was actually being looked at. So why the bump?

I'm saying, look at him now. How the mighty have fallen.

and I'm bumping threads which are funny to read in hindsight

There were none mightier than Mighty Mike. 172 mph snapshot. That's right, snapshot.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MY EYES!!!!!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:BUMP. How was this guy considered for Team Canada?

Big Ev be bumping-bumping. Big Ev go boom-boom.

Are you sure you're not 14? Had a kid on my son's team two years ago -- still see him around the rinks, but he's on a different team now. He's a year older than mine, so 14, and is 6'2". Name is Evan, and he's big.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Are you sure you're not 14? Had a kid on my son's team two years ago -- still see him around the rinks, but he's on a different team now. He's a year older than mine, so 14, and is 6'2". Name is Evan, and he's big.

Definitely not me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Definitely not me.

If that kid ever comes here he'll have to take the handle BiggerEv. How do you grow to 6'2" at 14? And his parents aren't big, either.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

How big is the mailman?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Da lil Guy wrote:How big is the mailman?

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum