GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will win the North East Division?

+12
wprager
sidstu
SensHulk
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Larabiep
shabbs
Tuk Tuk
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who will win the North East Division?

Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_lcap242%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 13 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 9 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_lcap226%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 8 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

16Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Gohan wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Montreal

Is that a serious vote? Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Suspect

I was wondering as well Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 270956 .

To get 90 pts (the minimum to get into the playoffs, according to stats), they have to go like 26-14-3

17Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:You could be right but Ottawa has a lot of issues on the back end right now. This may be a case where one team just falls backwards into first.

Honestly the only two issues I see on the back end are Kuba's inconsistency and Volchenkov/Phillips being incapable of providing enough offense, as a 1st pairing.

18Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Larabiep

Prospect
Prospect

Gohan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:You could be right but Ottawa has a lot of issues on the back end right now. This may be a case where one team just falls backwards into first.

Honestly the only two issues I see on the back end are Kuba's inconsistency and Volchenkov/Phillips being incapable of providing enough offense, as a 1st pairing.

With what we have seen from Karlsson of late, the second half of the season looks promising. Our PP should benefit from this kids offensive habilities. Kuba has been a deception so far this year, hope he gets his game back.

Is it me or all of our lines seems to be an offensive threat lately?

19Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 pm

They all move their feet, none of them give up on plays, and they all work hard---thats pretty much what it takes to win in the NHL.

Its also one of the reason why so many people are willing to trade Spezza for next to nothing.

20Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It would be nice if people voted based on what they thought and not because their team name is there and they can't vote against them. Just don't vote I say.

I'm a little surprised at the Ottawa vote personally. I voted Buffalo because they're just not slowing down but I could see Boston as well. They're starting to have their season turn around for them.

I sure look dumb now. They're on a 4 game losing streak. Looks like they may struggle all season.

- Unknown Author

21Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
Gohan wrote:

To get 90 pts (the minimum to get into the playoffs, according to stats), they have to go like 26-14-3

Actually in the East since the lock-out to get in you need either 92 or 94 points to get in. If the trend holds true then they need at least 92.

- Unknown Author

22Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:16 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:
Gohan wrote:

Actually in the East since the lock-out to get in you need either 92 or 94 points to get in. If the trend holds true then they need at least 92.

I know, the 90 points is for the current trend.

23Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:
Gohan wrote:

I know, the 90 points is for the current trend.

We shall see. I still think it will come out at 92 minimum.

- Unknown Author

24Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 am

The bottom line is that the Habs aren't going to go .700 to end the season and win the division...

25Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 am

I think Ottawa has the best team in the Northeast but it's one crappy division. Boston's on their way out, Miller can't win a division by himself, Montreal is too inconsistent, and Toronto is $hit. That leaves Ottawa.

26Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kovalfie wrote:I think Ottawa has the best team in the Northeast but it's one crappy division. Boston's on their way out, Miller can't win a division by himself, Montreal is too inconsistent, and Toronto is $hit. That leaves Ottawa.

If Miller stays healthy I could see them staying in first. But like I said earlier it'll be who is the least suckiest of the teams that wins the division.

- Unknown Author

27Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:31 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think Toronto is Dung at all.

28Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Miller could play over 80 games before the playoffs even start. Thats a lot of mileage for a goalie...

29Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Neither do I...Toronto has looked more and more like a playoff team, as the season has done along.

30Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really good question considering the tight race going on. I still haven't voted, but having a soon-to-be Vezina goalie in there (not you Boston) will go a long way.

Buffalo, Boston, Ottawa? Or does Montreal or Toronto have a chance as well?

Impossible to say right now.

If I had to vote, I would say when the dust settles and the injured players return, Boston will take it (barely) over Buffalo and perhaps even Ottawa.

31Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And for the record, I've been signing TO's praises for a while and I still don't think they win the division. They'd be hard pressed to make the playoffs IMO.

32Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Boston will win. They'll come around in the new year or something, but they're not as bad as they're playing. Buffalo will run out of gas or have injuries. As for toronto, i was thinking they'd overtake the habs in the near future, but I don't know how the habs will play with markov back....they'll need him to score all their goals!

33Who will win the North East Division? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We'll have to wait how Montreal does with Markov.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum