GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts

+14
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Sens19
PTFlea
LeCaptain
PKC
Hayden
wprager
SensGirl11
SDH89
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lalime goes tonight for the Sabres.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Buffalo went to OT last night, before losing. So we can't tie them on points. Good, that won't be on the players' minds.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Florida beat Detroit? Whaaaaat?!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Lalime goes tonight for the Sabres.

Ahhhhh!

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Lalime goes tonight for the Sabres.

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 235689 GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 43150

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Florida beat Detroit? Whaaaaat?!

7-2-1 in their last 10.

That team is good and they play Chicago style of hockey.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No Stafford for the Sabers tonight.

Sens with the momentum they have right now (even if it was vs two lesser teams right now) they should be able to really put something together here with a top player out and their backup in.

Very optimistic about this game and I think Spezza will have a bit of a break out game.

Sens 5 Buffalo 2

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Sens with the momentum they have right now (even if it was vs two lesser teams right now) they should be able to really put something together here with a top player out and their backup in.

Very optimistic about this game and I think Spezza will have a bit of a break out game.

Sens 5 Buffalo 2
What?

Wink

I'm cautiously optimistic...

Sophomore
Sophomore

spezza gets hattrick tonight
regin gets one as well

ottawa 4
buffalo 1

by the way

wash 7
tor 2

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:So, back to the game...

Lines at Sens skate today:

Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Cheechoo-Regin-Winchester

And I take full credit for predicting those exact line combos in another thread, some 30 hours prior to this news. GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 754246

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:

Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

And I take full credit for predicting those exact line combos in another thread, some 30 hours prior to this news. GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 754246
With all due respect, that was a pretty easy prediction.

Wink

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

Wink

You take your victories when and where you can, friend. Smile

'Course, I'm still flying high on the Michalek trade. I figure that one gives me good cred for at least a full calendar year.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Laughing3

Run with it man... RUN!!!!

Wink

Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 Icon_wink

i gotta agree

now if you can give us the 6/49 winning #s

or bend spoons with your mind.....

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

111519 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 Icon_wink

i gotta agree

Things tend to look obvious in hindsight. SpezD, for one, was talking about very different line arrangements at the time, for one. To be honest, I just wanted to see the FFS line re-united. Smile

Anyway, again, I called the Heatley trade to within a draft pick (I said a 1st, not a 2nd) weeks before it happened, and I insisted that Michalek (or Clowe) would be the key piece coming back to us in any deal with SJ for months.

Basically, to my mind, that means Pantera's "Walk" is playing in the background of all my posts on this site for some time to come. GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 159628

Sophomore
Sophomore

rooneypoo wrote:
111519 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

i gotta agree

Things tend to look obvious in hindsight. SpezD, for one, was talking about very different line arrangements at the time, for one. To be honest, I just wanted to see the FFS line re-united. GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 54934

Anyway, again, I called the Heatley trade to within a draft pick (I said a 1st, not a 2nd) weeks before it happened, and I insisted that Michalek (or Clowe) would be the key piece coming back to us in any deal with SJ for months.

Basically, to my mind, that means Pantera's "Walk" is playing in the background of all my posts on this site for some time to come. GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 159628

Ok,
so whats our next deal?

are we in the chicago mix?

let us all know

Last edited by 111519 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mmmhhhh.... 4-2 sens take it. last sens goal open net 33 seconds from the end. GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum