GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+17
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
PKC
Sens19
rooneypoo
Urkie
jamvan
SDH89
PTFlea
SensGirl11
beedub
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
LeCaptain
wprager
Flo The Action
shabbs
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston: Leclaire starts. Winchester and Donovan not playing.

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore

SDH89 wrote:I'm feeling a win tonight. Looking at that Flyer line-up isn't as impressive as I thought it was. They have a lot of youth in their bottom 6. Alot of injuries over there (Gagne, Briere, JVR)

Sens 5-3.

A couple sites are now saying both Briere and JVR will be playing tonight. We've got our hands full. Time to see how me measure up against the contenders.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Briere is listed as probable and JVR is expected to play...

Projected lines:

Forwards:
Hartnell - Richards - Giroux
Van Riemsdyk - Carter - Briere
Carcillo - Betts - Laperriere
Pyorala - Powe - Asham

Defense:
Carle - Pronger
Coburn - Timonen
Bartulis - Syvret

Goaltenders:
Emery
Boucher

shabbs wrote:Sens lines at the game day skate today:

Defensive pairings:
Phillips-Kuba
Campoli-Lee
Picard-Carkner

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 226479 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 159628

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 65556

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gohan wrote:Bartulis?? Who??
AHL guy called up to fill in for Tollefsen I think...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-skate presser from today:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/091112_Clouston.mp3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game Notes for tonight's game:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/091112_Ott-vs-Phi.pdf

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't worry Pronger! Your hip's not gonna explode on the ice tonight. Voodoo

Or will it... Sarcasm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Gohan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Sens lines at the game day skate today:

Defensive pairings:
Phillips-Kuba
Campoli-Lee
Picard-Carkner

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 226479 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 159628

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 65556

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 62136 I may have sharted a little...I mean.... GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 489887 Wow, this is going to be interesting.

They were together last game and it was a debacle. I actually thought Lee did a fine job of covering for the 'worst trade of the decade'...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Has Clouston put Phillips with Lee during a game yet?

They were also together last game. He mixed and matched a lot, but the Lee-Campoli pairing was intact for a lot of it.

shabbs wrote:Has Clouston put Phillips with Lee during a game yet?

Not that I've seen but it's not a bad idea. I feel like Lee hasn't had an ample chance of being paired with a good defenceman.

I would go:

Phillips-Lee
Kuba-Picard
Campoli-Carkner

I hope Lee sticks with the team once Volchenkov gets back considering he's been better than both Campoli and Picard. He's still too small and his point shots are always getting blocked but he will learn with time up in the bigs.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalfie wrote:
shabbs wrote:Has Clouston put Phillips with Lee during a game yet?

Not that I've seen but it's not a bad idea. I feel like Lee hasn't had an ample chance of being paired with a good defenceman.

I would go:

Phillips-Lee
Kuba-Picard
Campoli-Carkner

I hope Lee sticks with the team once Volchenkov gets back considering he's been better than both Campoli and Picard. He's still too small and his point shots are always getting blocked but he will learn with time up in the bigs.
Lee sucks!

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

I've got a bad feeling about this one. The Flyers have been blowing out teams lately and our defense has been turning pucks over left and right. This one has the potential to get ugly. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Urkie wrote:I've got a bad feeling about this one. The Flyers have been blowing out teams lately and our defense has been turning pucks over left and right. This one has the potential to get ugly. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

I hear you, I'm feeling the same way...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

Beers at the ready...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum