GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+17
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
PKC
Sens19
rooneypoo
Urkie
jamvan
SDH89
PTFlea
SensGirl11
beedub
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
LeCaptain
wprager
Flo The Action
shabbs
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Ruutu needs to have a seat in the stands, he might have cost The Sens the game tonight. He's a liability out there right now, he isnt drawing penalties and just taking dumb ones.

Hopefully Campoli, Lee and Picard have a seat too. Although the latter two have been pretty solid tonight even without generating offense.

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:Is that going to be a penalty against the Flyers?

A penalty against the Flyers?? That's illegal in this game

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Ahahahaahaha....this is just funny now.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

ok I cant watch anymore of this

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Do you start Elliott next game, or shake this one off from Pascal?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Pascal Leclaire needs to ride the bench for a few games I think. This is just a pathetic game for him to come up with. Embarassing.

Elliot please. Leclaire is terrible tonight.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Do you start Elliott next game, or shake this one off from Pascal?

Shake what off? Four games in a row of bad goaltending?

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:Pascal Leclaire needs to ride the bench for a few games I think. This is just a pathetic game for him to come up with. Embarassing.

Especially when we needed him to step up infront of our old shunned goalie!! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 11 489887

SpezDispenser wrote:Do you start Elliott next game, or shake this one off from Pascal?

I'd rather he build off of this from the press box. Let Elliot have an opportunity. Things can't be much worse.

This team isn't looking too much like the team that started 6-2-2.

I'm literally a few bad goals from starting the THROW LECLAIRE UNDER THE BUS thread.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

It's amazing how much of a difference an upgraded blueline makes. If anyone was to try to convince me that Philadelphia's forwards were better than ours, I'd laugh. Even with the score the way it is, it's been all generated by the backend.

Ours is so woefully inept on the offensive end it's absurd.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

He's had flashes of amazing play - good enough to keep the Sens in a lot of games. We're gonna have to get him back in there at some point soon anyway, I wonder if we'll see him right back in there Saturday. It'd be nice to see him get on a roll and eliminate those soft goals.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm EST - Thu. Nov. 12th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 11 177374

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

He's had flashes of amazing play - good enough to keep the Sens in a lot of games. We're gonna have to get him back in there at some point soon anyway, I wonder if we'll see him right back in there Saturday. It'd be nice to see him get on a roll and eliminate those soft goals.

And tonight he has one decent save and four very bad goals.

Ottawa's D is the worst in The East next to Montreal and Toronto. They need a D in a huge way, they need Brian Campbell right now. They have no one to generate anything resembling offense off the back end, no threat what so ever.

Sens are not a playoff team with the defense they have now. They will be close but that's the difference right now. It's not the goaltending in Ottawa, it was Gerber last year, it's no Leclaire this year.

I would hold off on resigning A Train at this point because if The Sens miss the playoffs this year they are in a fullout rebuild. You will see Spezza, Fisher, Foligno, and Michalek here up front, Phillips and Carkner on the back end, those are the only garentees. Alfi is a Sen for life so no worries there.

Sens just dont have a top end team with that D.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
I'd rather he build off of this from the press box. Let Elliot have an opportunity. Things can't be much worse.

This team isn't looking too much like the team that started 6-2-2.

Oh dude, this is just starting. That's why I was so amazingly devastated when we blew that 2-0 game against NJ. I knew that it was gonna start being really tough after Edmonton and I truly felt those two points were absolutely necessary when faced with the teams we'll be facing. And December we play 17 games. Laugh1 Facepalm

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

Flashes of amazing play + several bad goals = average.

This team is going NOWHERE with average goaltending. Volchenkov can't get back quick enough. Also, our lack of speed on D is evident tonight. How many times have the Flyer forwads beaten a D man to the puck. Brutal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum