GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery getting ready to face the Sens

+6
PKC
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens visit Philly on Thursday...

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/11/09/11691001.html

Should be a very interesting game.

2Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe if you're a Flyers fan. I fully expect the Flyers to win by a 3 or 4 goal margin.

- Unknown Author

3Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:06 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Emery will be looking to stick it to his ex-team.

4Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think the Sens will get up for this one too.

5Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

We've all heard and though that before too, but the Sens are known to let down a lot. Spezza needs to step up for this one.

6Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:We've all heard and though that before too, but the Sens are known to let down a lot. Spezza needs to step up for this one.
Well, we'll find out on Thursday... until then... it's the OIL tonight!

GO SENS GO!!!

7Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe if you're a Flyers fan. I fully expect the Flyers to win by a 3 or 4 goal margin.

Wow, I've been reading some of your recent posts and you're starting to sound like Kevin Lee Wink

8Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:We've all heard and though that before too, but the Sens are known to let down a lot. Spezza needs to step up for this one.

I seriously don't see how he can, he has been one of the best for any of the games this year.

A certain blond russian, on the other hand...

9Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:

I seriously don't see how he can, he has been one of the best for any of the games this year.

had a great game last night? Is that what you meant to say?

10Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

The Sens will beat the Flyers.

11Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
marakh wrote:

had a great game last night? Is that what you meant to say?

I posted it before the game, and It looks like he reads the board Emery getting ready to face the Sens 270956

12Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I wasn't saying that Spezza hasn't been playing well, just that especially against his old friend Emery, they will both have a lot to prove. They have both had a lot of innuendo follow them.

13Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:The Sens will beat the Flyers.

I echo that thought and fart in the general direction of the No-sayers!

14Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-practice presser from today:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/091111_Clouston.mp3

Last edited by shabbs on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Emery getting ready to face the Sens Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines at practice today:

Michalek-Spezza-Winchester
Kovalev-Fisher-Cheechoo
Foligno-Regin-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil-Donovan

Alfredsson not skating. Volchenkov skated before the full practice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum