GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery getting ready to face the Sens

+6
PKC
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:The Sens will beat the Flyers.

I echo that thought and fart in the general direction of the No-sayers!

17Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-practice presser from today:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/091111_Clouston.mp3

Last edited by shabbs on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines at practice today:

Michalek-Spezza-Winchester
Kovalev-Fisher-Cheechoo
Foligno-Regin-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil-Donovan

Alfredsson not skating. Volchenkov skated before the full practice.

19Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:

At this time of the year, it might just go back to you^^.

20Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm

marakh wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

As long as you are not standing directly behind him.

21Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

Nan, it's not windy up where I am!

22Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
marakh wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

Nan, it's not windy up where I am!

Are you talking about the "windy city" ? Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 270956

23Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, the windy city of brotherly love ... eheh

24Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:Lines at practice today:

Michalek-Spezza-Winchester
Kovalev-Fisher-Cheechoo
Foligno-Regin-Shannon
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil-Donovan

Alfredsson not skating. Volchenkov skated before the full practice.

Hmmm...have we seen Cheeech and AK together yet? Not a bad idea. Not saying it's gonna be magical but with Kovalev being pass happy, I'd say it's certainly worth a look.

25Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vandelay wrote:
Hmmm...have we seen Cheeech and AK together yet? Not a bad idea. Not saying it's gonna be magical but with Kovalev being pass happy, I'd say it's certainly worth a look.

Oddly enough, it's been Kovalev on the ice at the same time as Cheechoo a lot recently. Kovalev has set him up a few times I believe.

26Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
Vandelay wrote:

Oddly enough, it's been Kovalev on the ice at the same time as Cheechoo a lot recently. Kovalev has set him up a few times I believe.

Oh...my bad. I've missed the last two games so that explains it....right at 10:30 last night (game time), all of southern brazil lost electricity....so I was SOL. My game recap is coming from you guys. So what do you think? Is there chemistry there or is it odds and ends thrown together?

27Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Good old Ray Ray...

Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Ray_46413

May you go down in flames tomorrow...

28Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

does anybody know who will be in goal for us tomorrow? we need pascal to be top notch tomorrow. but still... i say we loose this one Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 105237

29Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:does anybody know who will be in goal for us tomorrow? we need pascal to be top notch tomorrow. but still... i say we loose this one Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 105237
It will most likely be Leclaire, Clouston will confirm today after the skate and I'll update the GDT.

30Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Man, I'm really nervous about this game tonight. I have a feeling Ray might be spectacular, but I hope I'm wrong.

This is where the shunning of Ray is going to start to haunt us. I've dreaded this day for a while.

Either way, GO SENS GO!!!!!! I hope that they remember his weaknesses.

31Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery getting ready to face the Sens Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:does anybody know who will be in goal for us tomorrow? we need pascal to be top notch tomorrow. but still... i say we loose this one Emery getting ready to face the Sens - Page 2 105237
It will most likely be Leclaire, Clouston will confirm today after the skate and I'll update the GDT.

Who has a crush on you? You're getting reputation points for almost every posts. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum