GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Stats

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Also, Zack Smith has 2 goals, 3 assists for 5 points and is a +1 vs Lee who has 1 goal, 3 assist for 4 points and in a minus 3. With Karlsson going back Lee might not even be a top 2 D man in Bingo and people actually think that kid belongs in The NHL?

I really hope Smith gets the call if there is an injury or some gets the flu for a short period of time, by the stats in Bingo and his camp in Ottawa, it seems as though he has earned a game or two and a little taste of The NHL. Look what happens when they gave Carkner a little piece of it last year... he ran with that ball.

I thought he'd be a Senator right now, but he seemed to put too much pressure on himself knowing he was so close to making the NHL. If he continues to play smart hockey, then I could also see him being a call-up, perhaps permanently if Murray goes for a Campbell style player - which I would still warn against right now.

Lee or Smith?

Z.Smith. EDIT: because of the depth we'd have to give up to get Campbell.

17Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:
Neil is playing amazing right now and that 3rd line of Foligno/Regin/Neil is firing. Alfi/Fisher/Kovalev looks great, why on earth would you screw that up to get a fringe NHLer who is too small and timid to stick in The NHL in Shannon, going?

I know you like Shannon but he is not a top 9 guy in Ottawa and he cannot be a 4th line guy on any team on the planet, it's not how he plays.

Shannon has had all season for the most part to get going on the PP, time on the 1st line, and he has been put in that lineup when he really hasnt earned the right to actually stay in there.

The record with Donovan in the lineup is 5-1-0, without it's 0-1-2. Like I said, rolling 4 lines is what makes the difference in Ottawa right now, Shannon being in the lineup kills that ability.

Simply because I don't believe his latest concussion has rendered him useless. Last year our best line was arguably Foligno - Fisher - Shannon, why not give Foligno - Regin - Shannon a shot. You have speed, you have creativity, hopefully that would translate. Plus Shannon and Regin had awesome chemistry in Bingo - both playing at nearly a PPG pace when they were together.

Neil has finally realized what we need of him and he's playing lights out, I love it. But I think his style would still translate to a 4th line - with the proviso that if he continues to play well, he'll be used on the other lines after a PP or a PK.

Saying they were the best line last year isnt saying much... Fisher is on a PPG pace playing on that line with Kovalev and Alfi, pretty obvious you dont screw with that. Neil/Regin/Folingo are involved every game and always seem to show up on the score sheet somwehre. Dont touch it.

Shannon is not a top 9 forward in Ottawa. There isnt one player I would move in that top 9 to make room for Shannon, not one. Every other player has out played him, put produced him and brings something unique.

I cant stand Shannon on the 4th line because he is useless there.

Seriously dude, Shannon is nothing more then a fringe NHLer who has no spot in Ottawa at this point, not to mention concussion problems.

18Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
Saying they were the best line last year isnt saying much... Fisher is on a PPG pace playing on that line with Kovalev and Alfi, pretty obvious you dont screw with that. Neil/Regin/Folingo are involved every game and always seem to show up on the score sheet somwehre. Dont touch it.

Shannon is not a top 9 forward in Ottawa. There isnt one player I would move in that top 9 to make room for Shannon, not one. Every other player has out played him, put produced him and brings something unique.

I cant stand Shannon on the 4th line because he is useless there.

Seriously dude, Shannon is nothing more then a fringe NHLer who has no spot in Ottawa at this point, not to mention concussion problems.

We shall see. Bingo Stats - Page 2 805406

19Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The B-Sens have assigned rookie right wing
Keegan Dansereau to the ECHL's Elmira Jackals, and in turn, recalled
rookie forward Brandon Svendsen from Elmira. Through nine games with
Binghamton, Dansereau had one goal and two assists. Through five games
with Elmira, Svendsen had three goals and one assist.

Yay! Svendsen is coming back to Binghamton! Love that guy.

20Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 pm

He impressed during rookie camp for sure. Looks like he is finding his stride in the pro ranks.

21Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Dung, a fan of Petersson's Swedish team HV is saying that he reminds him of when Daniel Alfredsson. Bingo Stats - Page 2 240686

22Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:20 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Dung, a fan of Petersson's Swedish team HV is saying that he reminds him of when Daniel Alfredsson. Bingo Stats - Page 2 240686

Yup, exactly who he reminded me of at the WJC without any of that professional seasoning. Not the best skater, not the most physical guy, not the biggest, but when the puck in on his stick something happens or it's in the back of the net.

Petersson is going to be a good NHLer and giving him 3 to 4 years to develope over in Sweden is going to be good for everyone involved. He will be in the top 5 in tournament scoring this year at The WJC.

Last year all he did was frigging score.

23Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Dung, a fan of Petersson's Swedish team HV is saying that he reminds him of when Daniel Alfredsson. Bingo Stats - Page 2 240686

Yup, exactly who he reminded me of at the WJC without any of that professional seasoning. Not the best skater, not the most physical guy, not the biggest, but when the puck in on his stick something happens or it's in the back of the net.

Petersson is going to be a good NHLer and giving him 3 to 4 years to develope over in Sweden is going to be good for everyone involved. He will be in the top 5 in tournament scoring this year at The WJC.

Last year all he did was frigging score.

I wasn't comparing him to Alfie, never really even thought of it actually. It was more a Martin Havlat or bust kind of comparison. He's getting older and wiser perhaps? 3 years and the Ottawa Senators could have the best team in the league if all goes well. Bingo Stats - Page 2 805406

24Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:24 pm

I would say more like 7-10 years, not 3 or 4.

25Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:Ugh, how awful is that goaltending? Our defense down there must be dismal.

Help is on the way. Well, at least he'll help the forwards.

26Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 pm

N4L wrote:Also, Derek Smith has 2 goals, 3 assists for 5 points and is a +1 vs Lee who has 1 goal, 3 assist for 4 points and in a minus 3. With Karlsson going back Lee might not even be a top 2 D man in Bingo and people actually think that kid belongs in The NHL?

I really hope Smith gets the call if there is an injury or some gets the flu for a short period of time, by the stats in Bingo and his camp in Ottawa, it seems as though he has earned a game or two and a little taste of The NHL. Look what happens when they gave Carkner a little piece of it last year... he ran with that ball.

I said that earlier this week Robby.

27Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Didn't Karlsson play his first game last night?

28Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One assist in a 4-2 loss I see.

29Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:One assist in a 4-2 loss I see.

And 4 minutes in penalties. He's an animal. Winchester now has 2g, 2a in 3 games.

30Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

And 4 minutes in penalties. He's an animal. Winchester now has 2g, 2a in 3 games.

I saw that. I'd say the Rifle is ready for to come back and play NHL hockey.

31Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I saw that. I'd say the Rifle is ready for to come back and play NHL hockey.

I say he won't be in NHL condition until someone on the Senators ends up on Bob McKenzie's Twitter. Wink

32Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I say he won't be in NHL condition until someone on the Senators ends up on Bob McKenzie's Twitter. Wink

Laugh1 Yeah really.

33Bingo Stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Stats Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
I say he won't be in NHL condition until someone on the Senators ends up on Bob McKenzie's Twitter. Bingo Stats - Page 2 Icon_wink

Bingo Stats - Page 2 270956 Yeah really.

Indeed. Bingo Stats - Page 2 235689 Bingo Stats - Page 2 805406

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum