GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Stats

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bingo Stats Empty Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Binghamton Senators 2009-10 Individual Statistics

#PlayerGPGAPTS+/-PIMPPSHSS%
28Ryan Keller9 6 410 7400240.250
39Martin St. Pierre9 4 610 2610190.211
17Denis Hamel9 2 6 83610300.067
9Josh Hennessy9 2
4 62610240.083
19Zack Smith9 2 3 512001260.077
11Erik Condra9 1 4
5-2600200.050
2Geoff Kinrade8 1 3
18Brian Lee9 1 3 4-31900210.048
24Derek Smith9 1
4-5200230.043
25Keegan Dansereau9 1 2 3-3000130.077
8Tomas Kudelka9 20261600170.118
14Jesse Winchester2112200060.167
16Cody Bass9112-10900130.077
26Kaspars Daugavins91120200100.100
42Jim O'Brien9022-1800130.000
33Jeremy Yablonski4101-1280040.250
6Craig Schira7101060070.143
21Tim Spencer71011250040.250
1Andy Chiodo5011000000.000
7Drew Bannister6011-1600180.000
12Matt Lowry (X)1000020010.000
36Ilya Zubov (X)1000020000.000
20Jason Bailey3000-100000.000
5Paul Baier60000700110.000
29Mike Brodeur8000020000.000
BENCH 90 2 0
TOTALS 92945740195313170.091

#GoalieGPMINSWLSOLSOGAGAASvsSV%
29Mike Brodeur83362200203.571400.875
1Andy Chiodo52031400144.141210.896
TOTALS 95393600343.782610.885

2Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 am

Brian Lee sucks.

3Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dancereau is having a tough time. Keller and St.Pierre rule.

4Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am

Ugh, how awful is that goaltending? Our defense down there must be dismal.

5Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 am

If you like small guys who have skill, I would take St.Pierre over Shannon every day of the year. That's a guy who has a lot to give a team. He is very similar to Shannon in the sense he has NHL skill but actually has some leadership qualities.

Keller, well I said I loved that signing when it happend, thought he would push for a spot in the summer when it happend but Ottawa got a ton of depth in a hurray.

Murray has absolutely stacked the forward ranks both in Bingo and Ottawa where Ottawa was extremely thin, good on Murray. Thank God we have drafted some stud D men in the last 2 years.

Anyone have any idea how Derek Smith is looking? I liked him at camp and IMO was better then Brian Lee a lot of the time.

6Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Ugh, how awful is that goaltending? Our defense down there must be dismal.

It's horrendous. It's not even funny how badly Chiodo and Brodeur are crapping the bed everywhere.

EDIT: In theory our D should be pretty mobile and halfway decent with Kinrade, Smith, Kudelka, Lee etc. Schira absolutely needs to pull his head out of his arse if he ever wants a chance at the show. Come on man! I saw him play in DC and he was excellent. What's the deal?

7Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:If you like small guys who have skill, I would take St.Pierre over Shannon every day of the year. That's a guy who has a lot to give a team. He is very similar to Shannon in the sense he has NHL skill but actually has some leadership qualities.

Keller, well I said I loved that signing when it happend, thought he would push for a spot in the summer when it happend but Ottawa got a ton of depth in a hurray.

Murray has absolutely stacked the forward ranks both in Bingo and Ottawa where Ottawa was extremely thin, good on Murray. Thank God we have drafted some stud D men in the last 2 years.

Anyone have any idea how Derek Smith is looking? I liked him at camp and IMO was better then Brian Lee a lot of the time.

St.Pierre and Keller could easily play on the Sens. Nice depth. At this point Z.Smith is gonna have to impress the heck out of everyone just to be 4th on the callup list.

I actually think Keller might have a chance at making the Sens this year for a trial.

As for Shannon, I still firmly believe a line of Foligno - Regin - Shannon would be cool as a cucumber in the NHL. Neil should be on line 4 taking Donovan's spot (if he's being sat).

8Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 am

Also, Derek Smith has 2 goals, 3 assists for 5 points and is a +1 vs Lee who has 1 goal, 3 assist for 4 points and in a minus 3. With Karlsson going back Lee might not even be a top 2 D man in Bingo and people actually think that kid belongs in The NHL?

I really hope Smith gets the call if there is an injury or some gets the flu for a short period of time, by the stats in Bingo and his camp in Ottawa, it seems as though he has earned a game or two and a little taste of The NHL. Look what happens when they gave Carkner a little piece of it last year... he ran with that ball.

Last edited by N4L on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:55 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Also, Zack Smith has 2 goals, 3 assists for 5 points and is a +1 vs Lee who has 1 goal, 3 assist for 4 points and in a minus 3. With Karlsson going back Lee might not even be a top 2 D man in Bingo and people actually think that kid belongs in The NHL?

I really hope Smith gets the call if there is an injury or some gets the flu for a short period of time, by the stats in Bingo and his camp in Ottawa, it seems as though he has earned a game or two and a little taste of The NHL. Look what happens when they gave Carkner a little piece of it last year... he ran with that ball.

I thought he'd be a Senator right now, but he seemed to put too much pressure on himself knowing he was so close to making the NHL. If he continues to play smart hockey, then I could also see him being a call-up, perhaps permanently if Murray goes for a Campbell style player - which I would still warn against right now.

10Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:58 am

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:If you like small guys who have skill, I would take St.Pierre over Shannon every day of the year. That's a guy who has a lot to give a team. He is very similar to Shannon in the sense he has NHL skill but actually has some leadership qualities.

St.Pierre and Keller could easily play on the Sens. Nice depth. At this point Z.Smith is gonna have to impress the heck out of everyone just to be 4th on the callup list.

I actually think Keller might have a chance at making the Sens this year for a trial.

As for Shannon, I still firmly believe a line of Foligno - Regin - Shannon would be cool as a cucumber in the NHL. Neil should be on line 4 taking Donovan's spot (if he's being sat).

Neil is playing amazing right now and that 3rd line of Foligno/Regin/Neil is firing. Alfi/Fisher/Kovalev looks great, why on earth would you screw that up to get a fringe NHLer who is too small and timid to stick in The NHL in Shannon, going?

I know you like Shannon but he is not a top 9 guy in Ottawa and he cannot be a 4th line guy on any team on the planet, it's not how he plays.

Shannon has had all season for the most part to get going on the PP, time on the 1st line, and he has been put in that lineup when he really hasnt earned the right to actually stay in there.

The record with Donovan in the lineup is 5-1-0, without it's 0-1-2. Like I said, rolling 4 lines is what makes the difference in Ottawa right now, Shannon being in the lineup kills that ability.

11Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:01 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Also, Zack Smith has 2 goals, 3 assists for 5 points and is a +1 vs Lee who has 1 goal, 3 assist for 4 points and in a minus 3. With Karlsson going back Lee might not even be a top 2 D man in Bingo and people actually think that kid belongs in The NHL?

I thought he'd be a Senator right now, but he seemed to put too much pressure on himself knowing he was so close to making the NHL. If he continues to play smart hockey, then I could also see him being a call-up, perhaps permanently if Murray goes for a Campbell style player - which I would still warn against right now.

Lee or Smith?

12Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
Neil is playing amazing right now and that 3rd line of Foligno/Regin/Neil is firing. Alfi/Fisher/Kovalev looks great, why on earth would you screw that up to get a fringe NHLer who is too small and timid to stick in The NHL in Shannon, going?

I know you like Shannon but he is not a top 9 guy in Ottawa and he cannot be a 4th line guy on any team on the planet, it's not how he plays.

Shannon has had all season for the most part to get going on the PP, time on the 1st line, and he has been put in that lineup when he really hasnt earned the right to actually stay in there.

The record with Donovan in the lineup is 5-1-0, without it's 0-1-2. Like I said, rolling 4 lines is what makes the difference in Ottawa right now, Shannon being in the lineup kills that ability.

Simply because I don't believe his latest concussion has rendered him useless. Last year our best line was arguably Foligno - Fisher - Shannon, why not give Foligno - Regin - Shannon a shot. You have speed, you have creativity, hopefully that would translate. Plus Shannon and Regin had awesome chemistry in Bingo - both playing at nearly a PPG pace when they were together.

Neil has finally realized what we need of him and he's playing lights out, I love it. But I think his style would still translate to a 4th line - with the proviso that if he continues to play well, he'll be used on the other lines after a PP or a PK.

13Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Lee or Smith?

Z.Smith. EDIT: because of the depth we'd have to give up to get Campbell.

14Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:

Simply because I don't believe his latest concussion has rendered him useless. Last year our best line was arguably Foligno - Fisher - Shannon, why not give Foligno - Regin - Shannon a shot. You have speed, you have creativity, hopefully that would translate. Plus Shannon and Regin had awesome chemistry in Bingo - both playing at nearly a PPG pace when they were together.

Neil has finally realized what we need of him and he's playing lights out, I love it. But I think his style would still translate to a 4th line - with the proviso that if he continues to play well, he'll be used on the other lines after a PP or a PK.

Saying they were the best line last year isnt saying much... Fisher is on a PPG pace playing on that line with Kovalev and Alfi, pretty obvious you dont screw with that. Neil/Regin/Folingo are involved every game and always seem to show up on the score sheet somwehre. Dont touch it.

Shannon is not a top 9 forward in Ottawa. There isnt one player I would move in that top 9 to make room for Shannon, not one. Every other player has out played him, put produced him and brings something unique.

I cant stand Shannon on the 4th line because he is useless there.

Seriously dude, Shannon is nothing more then a fringe NHLer who has no spot in Ottawa at this point, not to mention concussion problems.

15Bingo Stats Empty Re: Bingo Stats Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
Saying they were the best line last year isnt saying much... Fisher is on a PPG pace playing on that line with Kovalev and Alfi, pretty obvious you dont screw with that. Neil/Regin/Folingo are involved every game and always seem to show up on the score sheet somwehre. Dont touch it.

Shannon is not a top 9 forward in Ottawa. There isnt one player I would move in that top 9 to make room for Shannon, not one. Every other player has out played him, put produced him and brings something unique.

I cant stand Shannon on the 4th line because he is useless there.

Seriously dude, Shannon is nothing more then a fringe NHLer who has no spot in Ottawa at this point, not to mention concussion problems.

We shall see. Bingo Stats 805406

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum