GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 24th, 2009; and post game debate

+21
sidstu
PKC
Hoags
PTFlea
dennycrane
Sens19
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
KidKarlsson
The Silfer Server
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
beerandsens
Vandelay
Flo The Action
Tuk Tuk
wprager
rooneypoo
LethalLehner
shabbs
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

beerandsens

Sophomore
Sophomore

Dang near record breaking inactivity in a game day thread GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 24th, 2009; and post game debate - Page 3 979942

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:OK, checking stats since there is nothing else to do while waiting.

Alfie is leading the team with 11 points after 8 games. Fisher and Spezza (thanks to Thursday night's 3 assists) are next with 7 each.

Guess who is tied for 4th with Ruutu and Michalek with 5 points? Kovalev? Nope. Regin? Well, if he hadn't missed the previous three games, maybe, but not yet. Foligno? Kelly? Picard? No, no and again, no!

Give up yet?

It's A-Train! One goal to go along with 4 assists. And he's second on the team at +6 (behind Big Rig's +7). He also leads the team with blocked shots and is second in hits.

Speaking of hits, Chris Neil is almost doubling A-Train (38 to 20) to lead the team. He is 3rd in the league behind Callahan (42) and and Brown (40) -- both of them have played 2 more games that Neil. Averaging 4.75 hits per game, Neil would easily lead the league with 47-48 hits if the schedule was more balanced.

Go Ginger!
Go A-Train!
Go Sens!

4.5 MIllion / year coming GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 24th, 2009; and post game debate - Page 3 489887

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Well, I can't speak about the others, but I've been busy with my parents visiting and my kids 2nd pee-wee game. Just got back. They won 2-1 -- they should have had a shut out and a couple more goals, but hey, they won. Penalty filled game, one call against each team Smile (This is pee-wee C)

It's too early to even turn on Team 1200. Come on, where *is* everyone?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting bit of useless trivia from Thursday's game -- a new NHL record was set when 8 goals were scored by defensemen. The previous record was 7

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So, how do you figure this game goes. Do the Sens come out strong and organized or do they come out confused and show up in time to see themselves lose in the third?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK boys we're trying out something new. I'm going to the game so you'll all have to tell me how it went. I'm putting the chatbox at the top of the main page right now.

- Unknown Author

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Interesting bit of useless trivia from Thursday's game -- a new NHL record was set when 8 goals were scored by defensemen. The previous record was 7

T'was also the first time Phillips and Volchenkov both scored in a game.

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo!

Shannon better do something.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anybody found a stream yet?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Vandelay wrote:Anybody found a stream yet?

Try this stream torrent:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=54060&part=sports

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bass Destruction wrote:

Try this stream torrent:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=54060&part=sports
nada...does it work for you???

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

cbc sports is streaming it...http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming/Live_Stream:_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/ID=1303812797

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fish12 wrote:cbc sports is streaming it...http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming/Live_Stream:_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/ID=1303812797
Only works if you're in Canada...unless you have a fast Canadian proxy for me???  Smile

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Vandelay wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Try this stream torrent:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=54060∂=sports
nada...does it work for you???

Haven't tried it, since i'm watching it on the cbc stream. But you need the stream torrent program in order to watch it on that website.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How they looking so far? Just tuning in.

Best I've seen them play in along time.
Winning the battles, controlling the play, great break out passes, elliott looks great, spezza at both ends, hitting everything. Every aspect of the game, Ottawa is winning it.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

And we're starting the 3rd on the Pee Pee...

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:And we're starting the 3rd on the Pee Pee...

ANd by Third you mean second

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum