GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Milan Michalek: NHLPA Player of the Day

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Milan Michalek: NHLPA Player of the Day Empty Milan Michalek: NHLPA Player of the Day Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice profile on Milan Michalek over at the NHLPA's web site:

http://www.nhlpa.com/News/Player-Of-The-Day/

Well done man.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wanted to reply with a bunch of celebration/thumbs up smileys, but most of them are not working, just like the avatars. This is the second day -- what's up?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Got my Avatar back.

I'm so elite.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Many of them are back. Weird that it's not all of them at once.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Many of them are back. Weird that it's not all of them at once.
Update your profile to reference one on the web. That's what I did.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, mine's back, at least it is in my browser.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And just as I say it, it goes away. Wee-ird.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:No, mine's back, at least it is in my browser.

Not on mine

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:
wprager wrote:No, mine's back, at least it is in my browser.

Not on mine

I was using my kid's laptop and none of the avatars were there. Came upstairs and started using the desktop, and all of a sudden realized most of them were back, including mine. Went to reply to Shabbs' post saying that mine was still there (which it was) but when it refreshed after adding my post, it was gone.

Very weird.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think the server is still acting twitchy. That's why when Shabbs changed his profile to reference a picture on another server it works for him. For the rest of us, it seems intermittent (but mostly down).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I think the server is still acting twitchy. That's why when Shabbs changed his profile to reference a picture on another server it works for him. For the rest of us, it seems intermittent (but mostly down).
Yeah, somethings up for sure. If you want, just upload your avatar image (if you still have it) to a free image hosting site and then reference it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum