GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009

+19
davetherave
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
The Silfer Server
Sens19
Vandelay
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
LethalLehner
Sp00nz
beerandsens
PTFlea
SensFan71
LeCaptain
wprager
spader
PKC
shabbs
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

bad pinch by karlsson on that second goal going to be hard to come back with king henrik in the net

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Ya, Lundquist is playing ridiculously well. Sens just need to keep the pressure on him.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

on a positive note leafs are getting destroyed it is already 5-1 for the caps

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

alfie scores nice assist from spez

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sweet pass. For serious.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... down by two again. Heading into the 3rd... Not gonna be easy.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Man... down by two again. Heading into the 3rd... Not gonna be easy.

It's okay, they are playing pretty good. This is gonna be a very entertaining seaosn.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Should Leclaire had had that 3rd goal, we were trying to figure out if he was badly screened or not in position - it's difficult to tell. Those are the saves that we need pretty bad. They're playing above average though.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man... down by two again. Heading into the 3rd... Not gonna be easy.

It's okay, they are playing pretty good. This is gonna be a very entertaining seaosn.

I don't like us starting the season on the losing side

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:on a positive note leafs are getting destroyed it is already 5-1 for the caps

6-1 at the end of two periods. Ovechkin's got 6 points through 1 2/3 games, Backstrom already has five assists. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 7 668437

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Should Leclaire had had that 3rd goal, we were trying to figure out if he was badly screened or not in position - it's difficult to tell. Those are the saves that we need pretty bad. They're playing above average though.

I counted three Senators and one Ranger standing right in front of him. I'm not going to fault him at all.

I think the Sens have been playing pretty poorly. I can't quite get a handle on what their system is supposed to be.

That said, seven new faces. It's not not unsurprising.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Sp00nz wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:really like the confidence clouston is showing in spezza he has been backchecking well tonight and he was out on the pk with michalek

He's looking pretty sharp on the pk too. Nevermind how dangerous he'll be on breaks.

His reaction time in some cases has been pretty slow, though. Leclaire's bailed him out on a couple of occasions.

I like Regin's game tonight. He oozes poise.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Should Leclaire had had that 3rd goal, we were trying to figure out if he was badly screened or not in position - it's difficult to tell. Those are the saves that we need pretty bad. They're playing above average though.

I counted three Senators and one Ranger standing right in front of him. I'm not going to fault him at all.

I think the Sens have been playing pretty poorly. I can't quite get a handle on what their system is supposed to be.

That said, seven new faces. It's not not unsurprising.
It does seem a bit "all over the place" from what I've seen...

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Oh man. It's 6-1 Washington, but the Caps have only put 20 shots on goal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, their system looks quite off. The Rangers played last night, time for a comeback? Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, their system looks quite off. The Rangers played last night, time for a comeback? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 7 50327
Rangers got the rust out last night maybe?

It will take a while for this team to get it all together.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

To the powerplay...

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Mentioned in the other thread, but Evander Kane has his first assist and Tavares has a goal and an assist for the Islanders.

Congrats to both, and hopefully Karlsson joins the club along with Del Zotto before the night is out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum