GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion

+10
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
Sens19
LeCaptain
pgood
beedub
wprager
PTFlea
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Del Zotto is PPG and yet nobody picked him.

So is Picard (3 games, 3 assists). Know what I'm saying?

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 455378 OH oh, I have 11 players playing tonight

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Tough break.

I've now got three players left with zero points. Bouchard is apparently still suffering from his concussion. But the other two -- Huet and Antropov. I would have never, ever guessed that those two would be oh-fers for me.

Well, I was right about not staying in 4th for long. I was just 4 points out of first, now I'm 22 points out. All in about 3-4 nights of hockey. Weird schedule?

Only Bouchard is left pointless now. How do you like the new offensively minded Wild? Bouchard has an excuse since he hasn't played yet, but my other Minny player -- Sykora -- has one point in 4 games.

Huet finally got a win, but Leino is 3-0 with 1.73 and .912 while Huet is 1-1-1 with 3.69 and .831. Yikes! And my other goalie is Price. Double 'Yikes'!

Del Zetto looks REAAAAAAALLY good, he isnt Picard. He will hit the 40 point mark in NY easily. Rookie of the year at this point, long way to go though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm moving up, slowly but surely - which is a minor-miracle considering I have Vesa Toskala and Johan Franzen.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:Del Zetto looks REAAAAAAALLY good, he isnt Picard. He will hit the 40 point mark in NY easily. Rookie of the year at this point, long way to go though.

"Long way to go" was my point as well. If he's going at 1 PPG pace now but will end up with 40 (he should be so lucky) then at some point he's going to cool off in a big way.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Why am I doing so bad Sad Stupid Souray, Nilsson and Campoli. Theodore better be in net tonight and they better beat the sharks!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:Why am I doing so bad GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Icon_sad Stupid Souray, Nilsson and Campoli. Theodore better be in net tonight and they better beat the sharks!

Wow, I didn't notice...Washington is playing the Sharks. Holy cow, let the fun begin. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 639591 GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 50327

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:Why am I doing so bad GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Icon_sad Stupid Souray, Nilsson and Campoli. Theodore better be in net tonight and they better beat the sharks!

PS....if it's any consolation, I've lost my fourth pick for the entire year (Franzen). I've got a goalie who'll be lucky if he gets dealt to another team at the deadline and gets starts (Toskala) and my number one pick, 7th overall has 2 points (Spezza).

You're not alone. NOT ALONE! GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 428331

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:Del Zetto looks REAAAAAAALLY good, he isnt Picard. He will hit the 40 point mark in NY easily. Rookie of the year at this point, long way to go though.

"Long way to go" was my point as well. If he's going at 1 PPG pace now but will end up with 40 (he should be so lucky) then at some point he's going to cool off in a big way.

As long as NY is playing well, he's gonna play well. He's basically running the PP...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, enough with the whining. Or else get a smiley of a little violin playing a sad tune.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Violin1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:OK, enough with the whining. Or else get a smiley of a little violin playing a sad tune.

Otay, I'll get that smiley Prager. *sniff* GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Icon_sad

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Violin

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

PS....if it's any consolation, I've lost my fourth pick for the entire year (Franzen). I've got a goalie who'll be lucky if he gets dealt to another team at the deadline and gets starts (Toskala) and my number one pick, 7th overall has 2 points (Spezza).

You're not alone. NOT ALONE! GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 428331

Three of my picks aren't even playing for their teams...at all!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

Yikes. That can't be good either. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 50327 GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Violin

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

Yikes. That can't be good either. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 50327 GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Violin

I don't think Moller or Hickey made the Kings out of training camp.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 6 Violin

It's perrrfect!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum