GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion

+10
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
Sens19
LeCaptain
pgood
beedub
wprager
PTFlea
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Franzen out should give Bertuzzi more playing time

Yeah, always looking out for #1 eh?

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 77838

Tuk Tuk wrote:Franzen out should give Bertuzzi more playing time

No it wont, he's been on the 2nd line with Zetterberg and Cleary while getting 1st PP time. He's a HUGE reason why they are 0-2. Him and the goaltending, he shouldnt be on a top team in the NHL playing those mins.

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

I never expected to win but wow last place!!! Facepalm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I probably had the worst night of the pool. Ducks score 6, Getzlaf finds a way to get 0 points GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 812636

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

as long as OV and Gaborick are going, I should never stray to far from the lead. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 207134

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Sweet I passed Hemlock... No longer last place haha! Ole!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i have hit first !!!! GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 807786
if only it would last GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 563556
who would have thought Emery would be giving me the most points so far

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

emery is in net again and so far philly has the 2-0 lead

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Bryzgalov has been amazing for me GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 13980

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Facepalm I haven't done this piss-poorly in a hockey pool in quite some time. I keep telling myself that it's still early, but who am I trying to convince?

Crying

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i have hit first !!!! GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 807786
if only it would last GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 563556
who would have thought Emery would be giving me the most points so far

Hey, I hit top-4. Of course it's not going to last. MOI is 1 point behind and has 5 playing tonight to my 1. My player tonight is Selanne, playing on consecutive nights, after he scored both regulation goals and the shootout winner last night. What are the chances he can follow that up with a hat-trick tonight against King Henrik?

Here's hoping that Turco plays lights out (4 of MOI's players are Canucks playing against Dallas).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Facepalm I haven't done this piss-poorly in a hockey pool in quite some time. I keep telling myself that it's still early, but who am I trying to convince?

Crying

Well, you were very generous with picking Toskala for yourself, and Anderson for Clutch (recall that Toskala was taken in the 6th, while Andersaon was a 7th rounder). Also, I don't believe Krejci has played yet.

Mind you, it doesn't look good for the future either. Blake was demoted to the third line, Toskala looks to soon be 3rd on their goalie depth chart, and Franzen is out 4-6 months. Spezza is bound to start getting better, but he can't overcome that much drag from the others.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

There is something to picking second. Having OV is like money in the bank. But the real gamble is Gaborik. As long as he is healthy, I will do well, but the minute he yanks his groin again, I'm in trouble GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 563556

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Well, you were very generous with picking Toskala for yourself, and Anderson for Clutch (recall that Toskala was taken in the 6th, while Andersaon was a 7th rounder). Also, I don't believe Krejci has played yet.

Mind you, it doesn't look good for the future either. Blake was demoted to the third line, Toskala looks to soon be 3rd on their goalie depth chart, and Franzen is out 4-6 months. Spezza is bound to start getting better, but he can't overcome that much drag from the others.

Krejci has played and played pretty well, so he's bound to come on. St.Louis is $ in the bank, but yeah, I'm in deep Dung with Franzen and deep Dung with Toskala.

Arnott, Knuble, Kozlov can still save things for me. Blake is all the Leafs have, so they might as well play the crap out of him. Sarcasm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Del Zotto is PPG and yet nobody picked him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Del Zotto is PPG and yet nobody picked him.

So is Picard (3 games, 3 assists). Know what I'm saying?

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Standing & Discussion - Page 5 455378 OH oh, I have 11 players playing tonight

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Tough break.

I've now got three players left with zero points. Bouchard is apparently still suffering from his concussion. But the other two -- Huet and Antropov. I would have never, ever guessed that those two would be oh-fers for me.

Well, I was right about not staying in 4th for long. I was just 4 points out of first, now I'm 22 points out. All in about 3-4 nights of hockey. Weird schedule?

Only Bouchard is left pointless now. How do you like the new offensively minded Wild? Bouchard has an excuse since he hasn't played yet, but my other Minny player -- Sykora -- has one point in 4 games.

Huet finally got a win, but Leino is 3-0 with 1.73 and .912 while Huet is 1-1-1 with 3.69 and .831. Yikes! And my other goalie is Price. Double 'Yikes'!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum