GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonights 3 Picks

+3
asq2
shabbs
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

They are brutal, I dont know why people are so shocked. They have 2 lines and nothing else. Thornton and Heatey together cant keep up and the defense is non existant.

I'll let my record for tonight do the talking.

47Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Some good pickin' so far. You see that Toronto's not coming in last in the East now, right? :####:

48Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Some good pickin' so far. You see that Toronto's not coming in last in the East now, right? Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 683775

Oh? Have they won a game? Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Confused

49Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They played pretty well, probably should have wrapped that sucker up in regulation. Got a point (which sucks actually).

50Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:They played pretty well, probably should have wrapped that sucker up in regulation. Got a point (which sucks actually).

Again, who cares, no way does Ottawa finish behind either of those teams.

MTL might have the worst D in the East and that's saying a lot. With Markov out, they are done already.

51Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Again, who cares, no way does Ottawa finish behind either of those teams.

MTL might have the worst D in the East and that's saying a lot. With Markov out, they are done already.

Hal Gill is a joy to watch (if he's not on your team). He's hilarious. No offence to him, he made the NHL and won a Cup, but I find him truly woeful at times.

Is Markov really out? Has anyone said what it is yet?

52Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:06 am

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Again, who cares, no way does Ottawa finish behind either of those teams.

Hal Gill is a joy to watch (if he's not on your team). He's hilarious. No offence to him, he made the NHL and won a Cup, but I find him truly woeful at times.

He will be I think.

53Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Then they're just absolutely diddled if he's out.

54Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:23 am

Anderson is going to be an all-star this year. He is UNREAL. Finally has that starters job.

55Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 am

Thaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuu, thaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuu

56Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:34 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anderson is fantastic, what a great story tonight. He's very quiet as well, not an Donkey Chapeau like some other guys.

Talking about Donkey Chapeaux, I have a black cat named King who could have scored with that pass from Pavelski. Like honestly, how do you miss that? Heatley's supposed to be a goal scorer. Facepalm

57Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Donkey Chapeau is Donkey Chapeaux? Donkey-Hat?

58Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Heatley:
0 points
3 SOG, 3 missed shots
1 hit, 1 giveaway
About 21 minutes in ice time

In other words, picking up where he left off. Love the idea of San Jose missing the playoffs.

59Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

He will be I think.

They said he had to be carried to the dressing room, couldn't make it on his own. Wow, what a turn of events. If they don't get out to a quick start they'll fold like that line from Friends*.

What a start by Anderson. Great pick up there, SD, too bad you didn't pick him for yourself. Sure, he's not going to get 40 wins, but he looks like he'll be the #1 starter (and was the last pick of the 7th when all known starters were long gone).

So Marleau has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, eh?

* For the record, it was "I fold like a hooker who got punched in the stomach by a guy with sores on his hands."

60Tonights 3 Picks - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonights 3 Picks Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man did Heatley have a bad game last night... wow! Highlights showed him coasting and putting in not much effort... same old same old... and missing an open cage.

Sweet stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum