GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Season record thus far. 3-0
Underdog pick (1-0)

Well, only 2 games available on proline tonight, so we will go with those and a player pick.

Philly at Carolina. Look for Carolina to continue on the momentum they had last year and have a strong home opener.

Carolina win by 1 at 1.90

On top of that, look for Staal to have a monster game, so take him to out produce Carter.

Staal over Carter at 2.1

NYR at Pitts. Pitts is going to run The Rangers show. No brainer here.

Pittsberg by 2 at 2.00

2Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wait, you're not 3 for 3 yet. And you call Mara for jinxing Calgary? :^^^^:

3Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Wait, you're not 3 for 3 yet. And you call Mara for jinxing Calgary? Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. 668437

Ya, I'm on tonight.

4Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 am

Guess today's games will be discussed here as well?

5Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Wait, you're not 3 for 3 yet. And you call Mara for jinxing Calgary? Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. 668437
Yeah N4L... you're only 1 for 1 right now... as you need all your predictions to win each night in order to get paid out right?

6Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 am

Nope, haha, that's just called a perfect night!

7Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Nope, haha, that's just called a perfect night!
So PRO-LINE pays if you only get 1 of 3 right?

8Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:38 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He picked Montreal by 1 over Toronto, he picked Washington by 2 over Boston, and the underdog pick of Avs over Sharks.

Now, I don't gamble so I don't know the ins and outs of ProLine, but he's 3 for 3 according to my understanding.

9Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:He picked Montreal by 1 over Toronto, he picked Washington by 2 over Boston, and the underdog pick of Avs over Sharks.

Now, I don't gamble so I don't know the ins and outs of ProLine, but he's 3 for 3 according to my understanding.
Yes, all three of his predictions were right... but I was just saying that I was under the impression that your PRO-LINE ticket ONLY paid if you got ALL of them right. So it's all or nothing. 1 PRO-LINE win.

Semantics I guess.

Wink

10Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's a little early in the day for semantics, no?

11Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:It's a little early in the day for semantics, no?
Maybe...

It's this theme... it's wreaking havoc with me!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

12Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was just watching The Score and one of the guys one it, I swear, the shirt or jacket he wore was just like this theme. While the skull did not have the little X on it, there *was* a skull and the colors were the same.

Now, a few weeks ago I was at Zellers looking for some kids' clothes (hoodies for the boys going away to camp). Every freakin' thing there in the boys 9-12 range was skulls.

Clutch, stop shopping for your themes at Zellers!!! Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. 68747

13Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Philly's off to a good start with Carter and Richards tallying goals.

14Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Empty Re: Oct 2nd's 3 picks of the night. Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Emery with the shutout tonight as the Flyers edge the Hurricanes 2-0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum