GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens updates for Thursday via TSN's Ice Chips

+6
SensGirl11
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here's the latest from TSN's Ice Chips for today:

Source: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

The team spent the first 15 minutes of practice on Thursday working on the powerplay.

The grouping were:
Michalek - Spezza - Alfredsson with Kuba - Shannon
Neil (positioned at front of net) - Spezza - Alfredsson with Kuba - Shannon
Foligno - Regin - Kovalev with Campoli - Karlsson
Cheechoo - Regin - Kovalev with Campoli - Karlsson - TSN

Jesse Winchester (knee injury) is out for three weeks and is expected to return around October 11. Mike Fisher did not skate on Thursday. His status will be updated later in the day. - TSN

Christoph Schubert was placed on Re-Entry Waivers Thursday. - TSN

Practice Lines

Forwards:
Michalek - Spezza - Alfredsson
Kovalev - Regin - Donovan
Foligno - Shannon - Cheechoo
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Defencemen:
Phillips - Volchenkov
Kuba - Karlsson
Campoli - Carkner
Picard

Goaltenders:
Leclaire
Elliott

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kovalev on the 3rd PP unit? That sounds like diminished ice time.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I didn't look at it that way Prages. I saw it as two different combinations for each of the two PP units.

- Unknown Author

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i love the options they have with everything pp top 2-3 lines

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I didn't look at it that way Prages. I saw it as two different combinations for each of the two PP units.

I agree, gives Clouston some options in case one of the PP units does not click, I am all for Kovalev on any PP unit, the attention he draws can open up anyone for a good shot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was just making a joke. I thought the italicized "diminished ice time" would be enough.

wprager wrote:I was just making a joke. I thought the italicized "diminished ice time" would be enough.
Sens updates for Thursday via TSN's Ice Chips 668437 I got it prags Sens updates for Thursday via TSN's Ice Chips 34612 Its okay buddy.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Kovalev - Regin - Donovan

WTF? Poopy.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Kovalev - Regin - Donovan

WTF? Poopy.

Donovan was clearly just filling in for Fisher, who was nursing a few 'bumps and bruises' (already). That will never be a real line in the regular season. You gotta love the guy, but Donovan is a bottom 6 player, through and through.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WTF? Poopy.

Donovan is filling in for Fisher.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:Donovan was clearly just filling in for Fisher, who was nursing a few 'bumps and bruises' (already). That will never be a real line in the regular season. You gotta love the guy, but Donovan is a bottom 6 player, through and through.

:^^^^: What? That's nonsense. Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:

WTF? Poopy.

Donovan was clearly just filling in for Fisher, who was nursing a few 'bumps and bruises' (already). That will never be a real line in the regular season. You gotta love the guy, but Donovan is a bottom 6 player, through and through.

Yup. Skates fast, hits hard, scores little. Nothing like Fisher. Sens updates for Thursday via TSN's Ice Chips 455378

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Duh! I didn't even think of that. Still though, why not put Shannon there?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

WTF? Poopy.

he will be forced out of our bottom 6 eventually with the emergence of our prospects, love everything you bring Donovan, but the young blood will win out eventually.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

WTF? Poopy.

Yup. Skates fast, hits hard, scores little. Nothing like Fisher. Sens updates for Thursday via TSN's Ice Chips 455378

I see your man-crush on Fisher is fading.

Sens updates for Thursday via TSN's Ice Chips 455378 (for the sarcasm-impaired)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum