GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blues sign Derek Armstrong

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blues sign Derek Armstrong Empty Blues sign Derek Armstrong Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Andy-Strickland/Derek-Armstrong-Signs-in-St-Louis/5/22845

Character guy, nice signing - always liked him.

2Blues sign Derek Armstrong Empty Re: Blues sign Derek Armstrong Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bah, I think it's a 2-way deal. That's a little surprising to me.

3Blues sign Derek Armstrong Empty Re: Blues sign Derek Armstrong Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Well he is 36. I'm surprised that a 36 year old who is basically a third liner can find work and guys like Skoula and Backman have to resort to tryouts...in Florida no less.

Hard to believe it's been 12 years since Derek Armstrong had a cup of coffee in Ottawa. Time flies.

4Blues sign Derek Armstrong Empty Re: Blues sign Derek Armstrong Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:Well he is 36. I'm surprised that a 36 year old who is basically a third liner can find work and guys like Skoula and Backman have to resort to tryouts...in Florida no less.

Hard to believe it's been 12 years since Derek Armstrong had a cup of coffee in Ottawa. Time flies.

That's true, I had all but forgotten that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum