GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boudreau to Nylander: You're not good enough to be here

+2
PKC
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.japersrink.com/2009/8/3/974041/nylander-boudreau-told-me-i-wasnt

"He told me he didn't think I was good enough. That's pretty straight-forward to me."

That's what you get for screwing Edmonton right over. Don't feel sorry for him at all. He made his choice, live with it.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hilarious! Another bone-headed signing backfires in the face of a GM...when will these idiots learn??

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How are they going to move this guy? Going to be very hard... and he has an NMC.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

not sure he'll want to use his NMC if his own coach tells him he isn't good enough

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sens19 wrote:not sure he'll want to use his NMC if his own coach tells him he isn't good enough
I'll bet he prefers the pressbox to the buses.

notch4077

Prospect
Prospect

I thought he was a UFA, hmmm. Interesting.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't understand. I thought he was a decent player, how come this is all going so badly wrong?

He hasn't taken a shot on goal since 2004.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:not sure he'll want to use his NMC if his own coach tells him he isn't good enough

I'd put up with all kinds of abuse from my bench boss for $4.5M. How does this loaning a player to another league work? Is money exchanged? If Nylander is going to receive the same salary, even if it's tax-free, he may not want to go, and with the NMC, he holds the cards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum