GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

This is fun...

Video: Ovechkin on sex before games, Russian vs. U.S. women

Greg Wyshynski, PuckDaddy, YahooSports.com, August 3, 2009

In America, journalists are crucified for asking Heisman Trophy winners about their sexual behavior. In Russia ... well, just look at the screen capture from Russia Today's most recent chat with Washington Capitals superstar Alexander Ovechkin.

Earlier this year, Russia Today had an Ovechkin interview that revealed (among other things) his reliance on a lucky pair of scissors and that we should watch him dance if we "want to see what kind of man" he is. With Ovechkin back home in the offseason, RT caught up with him again for another conversation that's unpredictable, uncensored and exactly the sort of fearless inquisition we expect from the Russian media.

An interview that included this passage:

Q. How do you prepare for the game? Is it true that you can't have sex before the match?
OVECHKIN: Sex really helps, actually.
Q. Is that before or after the match?
OVECHKIN: Before and after.
Since he led all Capitals forwards in minutes played and has only missed four games in his entire NHL career, who's going to argue?

Coming up, watch the nearly 10-minute interview and check out some choice excerpts about Russian vs. Canadian players, Russian vs. U.S. women and what makes Ovechkin cry (in theory).

From Russia Today, the interview with Sophie Shevardnadze:

Among the highlights in the dubbed-from-Russian interview:
• When asked the difference between Russian and Canadian players: "One can write a book about the differences between Russian and Canadian hockey ... We are more about technique. We are more technical. We are more ... lucky, I guess. You can say that."
• On whether the KHL will become a serious rival for the NHL: "Currently, I don't see any competition between the NHL and the [KHL]. But as for the future, God willing, there will be quite some rivalry."
• On what could make him cry other than victory, the image says it all. (Link to article and images here):

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-Ovechkin-on-sex-before-games-Russian-vs-?urn=nhl,180437
• Ovechkin said he missed Russian "beauties" while playing in the U.S., and was asked how American women rate: "There are pretty girls there ... but Russians are Russians."

Must have banged about 8 women today.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Must have banged about 8 women today.

Damn straight.

The dude is unreal, and it's just the first game. He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player 639591

BTW check out Ovie's ride...well, one of 'em anyway.

He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player Ovie_s10

Think that little guy wants to be like Ovie when he grows up?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Don't we all?

Does he hit 50 goals in 50 games this year?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Does he hit 50 goals in 50 games this year?

50 goals in 43 games and 87 overall. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

best player and personality in the game. favorite player by a mile.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

of course Ovie has a bit more stride in his step, he is diddling Maria Sharapova if I heard right, behold the beauty that is Maria Sharapova

He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player Maria-10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He's on pace for 137 goals and 109 assists for 246 points.

SHAZZAM!!!!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Does he hit 50 goals in 50 games this year?

50 goals in 43 games and 87 overall. He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player 50327 He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player 50327

makes me look like a challenged for wanting to take Malkin over Ovie in the fantasy hockey draft, thankfully I picked 2nd and got Malkin anyway, or I would have looked like a real idiot. He Shoots, He Scores: Ovie Says Lovemaking Makes Him a Better Player 523624

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum