GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek

+2
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Who scores first and how long does it take?

Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_lcap271%Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_rcap2 71% [ 5 ]
Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_lcap229%Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_lcap20%Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_lcap20%Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't look now but Kovalev is producing and is a mere 4 points back of team leader Mike Fisher and has played one fewer game. Chris "Hands of stone" Kelly is a mere 1 point back of Milan Michalek as well.

So my question to you is who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek? How long before one of them scores?

Vent here and don't forget to vote Smile

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Easy. Fisher. History shows that the Ottawa Senators have no problems disrupting EVERY line on the team, no matter what kind of success they're having to "get Fish going". Michalek not so much, he'll have to work for it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Easy. Fisher. History shows that the Ottawa Senators have no problems disrupting EVERY line on the team, no matter what kind of success they're having to "get Fish going". Michalek not so much, he'll have to work for it.

OK captain bring down Razz

I blame you for Fisher's slide anyway. Put his Avatar back up now!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Easy. Fisher. History shows that the Ottawa Senators have no problems disrupting EVERY line on the team, no matter what kind of success they're having to "get Fish going". Michalek not so much, he'll have to work for it.

OK captain bring down Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek Icon_razz

I blame you for Fisher's slide anyway. Put his Avatar back up now!!! Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 805406 Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 235689

He doesn't need me. Didn't we annoint him the number one center on this team?

Must be the engagement... or the Olympic pressure... or he's hurt... or it's his linemates... or he's hurt! Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 235689 Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or it's your Avatar? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Or it's your Avatar? Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 159628

Doesn't matter. He's good in the community and he does "other things". That's all we need to win hockey games. Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 542150

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Or it's your Avatar? Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 159628

Doesn't matter. He's good in the community and he does "other things". That's all we need to win hockey games. Who scores first out of Fisher and Michalek 542150

Well I'll know what's happening if we hit game with no Fisher goal and you're Avatar suddenly changes. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Fisher will score before Michalek will. Michalek's been dropped to the 2nd line while Fisher's been promoted to top line. Mayeb if the two were paired together they could both be putting up some goals.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted Fisher as well. Anyone think, with Alfie and Spezza injured, that Kovalev will take over top spot for scoring on the team? He's only 4 back and him and Shannon have showed some good chemistry.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Kovalev is too streaky. Though same could be said for a lot of players on Ottawa.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lets just say that with the recent slump Fisher is in and the injuries to Spezza and Alfie it's a very real possibility that Kovalev could take over top spot in scoring for the Sens. Will he be able to hold it for the season? I doubt it but even that wouldn't surprise me.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know, I really don't. Michalek is due BIG TIME, I'll vote for him I guess.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I think Fisher scores in less than 5. Michalek doesn't even look like the same player out there, I remember him blowing by guys with speed while protecting the puck. Now I watch him try to dangle through defensemen, to no avail. I still think Michalek scores in less than 5, he's a hard worker.

Kovalev's heating up, I think he takes the team lead, even if only for a day. I doubt he keeps up the pace for the remainder of the season though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, who scores first. I'd say Michalek. I think the wedding is not until the Summer.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Hmm, who scores first. I'd say Michalek. I think the wedding is not until the Summer.

Laughing3 Lalalala

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum