GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

haha! Funny pic of Markov and Ovie BLOTTO!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

haha!  Funny pic of Markov and Ovie BLOTTO!! Http-bp0-blogger-com-hEqY48JeHLk-R59tf70YJNI-AAAAAAAACFk-ap1ia96nYhY-s320-ovechkin-party-jpg

TOASTED!!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

those girls are beaming some bright though lol, markov's is hotter from what I see lol

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

http://www.25stanley.com/photos

some funny hab ones, but be sure to visit the edmonton fans, wowza, they are smoking.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahaha. Why is that girl touching Ovie inappropriately? He's diddled hon, wait until he wakes up, then try to 'touch' him. I mean...c'mon.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

some girls, I tell you, they just have no morals, I am not diddled, come over here blondie lol.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:Hahaha. Why is that girl touching Ovie inappropriately?

Because she's a morally bankrupt, shallow, gold-digging tramp?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Those two answers seem fair enough, yes. Smile

Still...you're a tad ugly hon, there's still no way his 'posse' lets him hook up with the blond touching his knee. No chance.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The other blond is okay. The one sitting with Mr.Bean - I mean Markov.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

haha!  Funny pic of Markov and Ovie BLOTTO!! Andrei-markov-rowan-atkinson_cropped

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:haha!  Funny pic of Markov and Ovie BLOTTO!! Andrei-markov-rowan-atkinson_cropped

omg that is too freaking funny lol.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If only you guys got the Brendan Bell/Mickey Dolenz reference. Also funny. Razz

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

i yahooed image micky dolenz, google image is blocked at work, but not yahoo, go figure eh, but guess I am still not seeing it lol

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:haha!  Funny pic of Markov and Ovie BLOTTO!! Andrei-markov-rowan-atkinson_cropped

OMG!!! That is sooo funny!!!

:lol!: Those are 2 freaky looking gents.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:Hahaha. Why is that girl touching Ovie inappropriately? He's diddled hon, wait until he wakes up, then try to 'touch' him. I mean...c'mon.

Sorry to say, but she's really nastified. WOW! Now the girl beside Bean is a cutie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum