GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumoured Offer - Kessel for Kaberle + 7th overall

+3
PKC
shabbs
SensFan71
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Kessel for Kaberle and the 7th overall? Is Burke mad? That's a terrible deal for Toronto.

its coming from Boston, so imagine Burke will shred Chiarelli tonight for this one, their tables will be close I imagine if they seat the teams by division.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Kessel for Kaberle and the 7th overall? Is Burke mad? That's a terrible deal for Toronto.
It's now sounding like it was Kessel for Kaberle straight up... but I suspect Burke wants more... who knows...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
It's now sounding like it was Kessel for Kaberle straight up... but I suspect Burke wants more... who knows...

he may want boston's pick back, which I can't see Chiarelli accepting, but who knows? Shrug

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I would say it would have to be Kessel + Boston's first for Kaberle. I can't see any scenario where the Leafs give up the 7th overall AND Kaberle for just Kessel.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:I would say it would have to be Kessel + Boston's first for Kaberle. I can't see any scenario where the Leafs give up the 7th overall AND Kaberle for just Kessel.

throw in Kreijci or Lucic, then maybe you would talk for Kaberle and that # 7 overall, but since that will never happen, forget it.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:I would say it would have to be Kessel + Boston's first for Kaberle. I can't see any scenario where the Leafs give up the 7th overall AND Kaberle for just Kessel.
That sounds more likely...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

That would be a bad deal for Boston. Kessel is a top-five pick who has already proven he can produce in the NHL. Kaberle's play has dropped off since the hit or since McCabe left town. He's still a good defenseman at his cap hit, but straight up for Kessel? Doubt that Chiarelli would even consider it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kaberle for Kessel is fair. Do it and Diddle off. Smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Kaberle for Kessel is fair. Do it and Diddle off. Smile

that is the general consensus of the Leaf fans I know, some of them are asking Boston to throw in their first rounder, but they are not GM's, so they can just can it :^^^^:

SensFan71 wrote:

that is the general consensus of the Leaf fans I know, some of them are asking Boston to throw in their first rounder, but they are not GM's, so they can just can it :^^^^:

I heard kessel 4 kaberle straight up ... good possibility .... Ahhhhh!

(btw, the spinning happy face is by far my favorite)

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Spezz hasn't put in the monkey from family guy yet, that is pretty hilarious :^^^^:

SensFan71 wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Spezz hasn't put in the monkey from family guy yet, that is pretty hilarious :^^^^:

Oh the evil monkey in the closet lol. Family Guy emotiocons, i love it!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

According to Bob McKenzie it's

to BOS: Kaberle
to TO: Kessel + pick (not first round, though)

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:According to Bob McKenzie it's

to BOS: Kaberle
to TO: Kessel + pick (not first round, though)

that sounds better for Burke, he will wait to see who doesn't get J-bo, and try to pinch them. if I was those other teams, I would go for Beauchemin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum