GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaberle moving soon?

+6
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Kaberle moving soon? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaberle moving soon? Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:55 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also really makes you wonder what his other offers are. Perhaps they're much more than the rumours circulating. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise right now.

32Kaberle moving soon? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaberle moving soon? Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:OMG I didn't think of that... those twits in Tbay just might do that...

they need D help badly, so if Hedman goes # 1, Lawton will do something, hell if it was me though, I would get Beauchemin's rights, much cheaper than Kaberle.

33Kaberle moving soon? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaberle moving soon? Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am

Mojo

Rookie
Rookie

Landsberg asked Burke on OTR about a deal with Tampa. There was a noticeable hesitation when Burke said "no".

34Kaberle moving soon? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaberle moving soon? Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Brown + the 5th? I assume our 9th overall is in that equation.

I would go ape Dung ballistic if we got Brown.

Never happen though.

we can keep dreaming on that one. :drooling:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum