GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Welcome Aboard » Introductions » Hello. Why must the topic be 10 characters?

Hello. Why must the topic be 10 characters?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Hello. Why must the topic be 10 characters? Empty Hello. Why must the topic be 10 characters? on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Guest


Guest
Uh Hi. I'm back new here.

I quit in a fit a rage the other night, but since there isn't a site worth it's salt to talk hockey, I'm slinking back here lol.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lucky Day wrote:Uh Hi. I'm back new here.

I quit in a fit a rage the other night, but since there isn't a site worth it's salt to talk hockey, I'm slinking back here lol.

Can't you get your username back? There simply has to be a way. No?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh - and it's nice to have you back. I was surprised and saddened (as were a lot of other people). Deep down, we all hoped you'd come back.

Guest


Guest
Aww thanks. I was pretty pissed....then I calmed down and realized that this is the internet. Plus, like I said there is no other place to talk (mosty Sens) hockey like this one.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lucky Day wrote:Aww thanks. I was pretty pissed....then I calmed down and realized that this is the internet. Plus, like I said there is no other place to talk (mosty Sens) hockey like this one.

That makes me very happy. I won't lie.

Guest


Guest
im confused, I must of missed what happened. Someone wanna clue me in by pm or reply please confused

Guest


Guest
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:im confused, I must of missed what happened. Someone wanna clue me in by pm or reply please confused

DTR and I had a disagreement. He made a comment that I took as him telling me that I had no right to express my opinion. I quit, and slummed at HB for a day or two, before realizing that I'd better get over it quick, cause HB is drowning.

Guest


Guest
Lucky Day wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:im confused, I must of missed what happened. Someone wanna clue me in by pm or reply please confused

DTR and I had a disagreement. He made a comment that I took as him telling me that I had no right to express my opinion. I quit, and slummed at HB for a day or two, before realizing that I'd better get over it quick, cause HB is drowning.

ah, thanks. good to have you back Hemmy LD. and I feel the same way with DTR sometimes. Well, either way, we woulda missed you if you stayed gone.

Guest


Guest
Thanks man. I was going to take Dusty Bottoms (Chevy Chase's character) at first as my handle, but I remembered that you've got the nickname Dusty if I am not mistaken.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lucky Day wrote:Aww thanks. I was pretty pissed....then I calmed down and realized that this is the internet. Plus, like I said there is no other place to talk (mosty Sens) hockey like this one.
Welcome back... Hemlock.

Hello. Why must the topic be 10 characters? Internet_serious_business_framed

Heh heh.

Guest


Guest
shabbs wrote:
Lucky Day wrote:Aww thanks. I was pretty pissed....then I calmed down and realized that this is the internet. Plus, like I said there is no other place to talk (mosty Sens) hockey like this one.
Welcome back... Hemlock.

Hello. Why must the topic be 10 characters? Internet_serious_business_framed

Heh heh.

Haha thanks. Very. Serious. Business.

This Lucky Day nick isn't going to stick is it? I'm on another unrelated board and I changed my nick and people called me hemmy for like 2 years. I'm stuck with it I think.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
Loving the avatar, brings back old memories for me. When I was younger, every xmas my brothers and I, and some friends, would go to this one xmas party, and every year we would watch The Three Amigos. It actually became a thing. We ended up doing it for like 8 years... Then we moved away... And now my life is unfulfilled.

But I must say, I liked the other smiley more, the one where the head would roll off. Little more detailed, and more realistic (?). Does that creep you out about me?

Guest


Guest
Bass Destruction wrote:Loving the avatar, brings back old memories for me. When I was younger, every xmas my brothers and I, and some friends, would go to this one xmas party, and every year we would watch The Three Amigos. It actually became a thing. We ended up doing it for like 8 years... Then we moved away... And now my life is unfulfilled.

But I must say, I liked the other smiley more, the one where the head would roll off. Little more detailed, and more realistic (?). Does that creep you out about me?

The movie is classic. The "My little Buttercup" scene in the bar is among the greatest on film. My kids actually spent some time practicing the Amigo salute, complete with the cough and pelvic thrust. Good times.

I must have deleted that old avatar. I went on a search and couldn't find it again. I'd stolen that one from another board somewhere and I can't remember which. There are so many porn Christian websites that I surf.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
I love Christian sites!! Especially Christian porn sites. Priest on Nun. Nun on nun. Priest on Altar.... oooh, i'm stopping there.

Guest


Guest
:****:

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum