GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Will Coach The Oilers?

+7
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
sennies1980
shabbs
wprager
davetherave
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:40 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

We need a poll.

17Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:46 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Who will it be... Pat Quinn, Marc Crawford, Ryan McGill

Both Quinn and Renney I think. Quinn as HC and Renney as AC. Plus, I think they'll announce that they're signing Jagr. This is potentially a pretty big presser for the Oil.

18Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:We need a poll.

Then post one pragues :D

19Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Does Renney really still want anything to do with Jagr?

20Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:

Both Quinn and Renney I think. Quinn as HC and Renney as AC. Plus, I think they'll announce that they're signing Jagr. This is potentially a pretty big presser for the Oil.

What makes you say that?

21Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Does Renney really still want anything to do with Jagr?

They apparently didn't have any hard feelings. In fact, Renney likes him a lot. I think the HC and AC tandem will not work, but that's the impression people appear to be giving.

Mark Messier might be at that press conference. For what? Who knows? But he's certainly a candidate based on the way he played the game.

22Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
504Heater wrote:

What makes you say that?

Buzz that's going around. And Jagr will be at the press conference I believe (unless I heard wrong). So, just putting 2 and 2 together.

23Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:Does Renney really still want anything to do with Jagr?

They apparently didn't have any hard feelings. In fact, Renney likes him a lot. I think the HC and AC tandem will not work, but that's the impression people appear to be giving.

Mark Messier might be at that press conference. For what? Who knows? But he's certainly a candidate based on the way he played the game.

Probably to hold a bag of chips and smile broadly.

24Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cool so some breaking news is a comin'? Something of significance. I'm gettin' all giddy Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

25Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Cool so some breaking news is a comin'? Something of significance. I'm gettin' all giddy Sarcasm

Me too - and I don't even really care. Any news is big news these days.

Quinn and Renney huh? Interesting combo.

26Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:00 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

according to TSN they are saying Quinn, nothing substantiated yet though, smart move by the Oil if its true.

27Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:according to TSN they are saying Quinn, nothing substantiated yet though, smart move by the Oil if its true.

Jungle Jim Jerome broke this about a week ago. He also made toilet jokes and boobie remarks. Straightman Stu read the weather.

28Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Quinn out West? Good enough for me. Got to see too much of his mug in the last dozen years.

29Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:according to TSN they are saying Quinn, nothing substantiated yet though, smart move by the Oil if its true.

Jungle Jim Jerome broke this about a week ago. He also made toilet jokes and boobie remarks. Straightman Stu read the weather.

you mean I missed his classic boobie remarks, ah dang, I was so looking forward to those. Tantrum

30Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Quinn alone? Did they mention Renney being an assistant?

31Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PS, Colorado really diddled up. They should have offered Quinn whatever he wanted to start to guide their young team in the right direction. :crazy:

32Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:

Yes it do.

33Who Will Coach The Oilers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Coach The Oilers? Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:

actually yes, Renney as his goofy sidekick was included on TSN. Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum