GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: SCP '09, TUESDAY MAY 19, WEST CONFERENCE FINAL--CHICAGO AT DETROIT, 730PM ET

+7
asq2
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
davetherave
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:But the Warriors have to keep the pressure on...and play The Chicago Way.
They need to stop coughing up the puck and having it end up in the back or their net. This could be a very short series...

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:But the Warriors have to keep the pressure on...and play The Chicago Way.
They need to stop coughing up the puck and having it end up in the back or their net. This could be a very short series...

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess.
Laughing3

Every time I read one of DTR's posts... I hear it in my head like that movie preview guy's voice sounds on those trailers...

"It was a time of hardship and desperation... the Warriors were clearly not prepared for what was about to come... they will be no match for the mighty Wing Machine..."

Laughing3

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess

That's a TOTALLY unnecessary comment.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess.
Laughing3

Every time I read one of DTR's posts... I hear it in my head like that movie preview guy's voice sounds on those trailers...

"It was a time of hardship and desperation... the Warriors were clearly not prepared for what was about to come... they will be no match for the mighty Wing Machine..."

Laughing3

Some of us enjoy the poetry of hockey...and are inspired by it to express ourselves in a creative way.

And if you don't, show some respect for those who do.

You all have your passion for the Senators. I respect that.

I have my passion for the Blackhawks.

Respect that too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote: Laughing3

Laughing3

Hahahahahahahahaha. Laughing3 That made me LOL.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
Some of us enjoy the poetry of hockey...and are inspired by it to express ourselves in a creative way.

Respect that too.

Oh man, I did it too. Sorry Dave, I didn't mean disrespect, I think he was just taking a light poke at you.

You speak very, very well. That's what makes it amusing.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:Some of us enjoy the poetry of hockey...and are inspired by it to express ourselves in a creative way.

Respect that too.
Awwww.... come off it man... all the golf comments and "my team is still playing"...

Puh-lease....

Wink

Why so serious?

:^^^^:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess

That's a TOTALLY unnecessary comment.

Well of course it is! But it's also a quote from Slapshot, whic makes it a hell of a lot more relevant in a hockey forum than pics of Shania (except the ones *I* posted wearing hockey herseys Smile )

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Heater, my eleven year old (a Star Wars freak) wants an explanation of your avatar.

Hemi, my 12-year-old wants an explanation of yours.

Is there a text-only option?

JK

Reggie Dunlop:
Oh you cheap son of a Wing Dang Doodle. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!

McGrath:
I got a good deal on those boys. The scouts said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop:
They brought their Diddle' TOYS with 'em!

McGrath:
Well, I'd rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop:
They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the market and you gotta buy it!

McGrath:
Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie
Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know,
couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he
could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he
wouldn't... you know...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I miss that movie. My boys will *never* be old enough to watch it together Sad

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: Oh man, really Prager?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote::^^^^: Oh man, really Prager?

Nothing "beats" Tukker's old one, though. The stick-man.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Is there a text-only option?
Actually, this would be a nice option. Is it possible to make a text-only or limited graphics template available to use?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Is there a text-only option?
Actually, this would be a nice option. Is it possible to make a text-only or limited graphics template available to use?

This site would not exist if not for ad-based revenues. I've disabled AdBlock for this domain and click the links periodically. Text-only? Probably wouldn't fly, unless they had subscription-level memberships.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:This site would not exist if not for ad-based revenues. I've disabled AdBlock for this domain and click the links periodically. Text-only? Probably wouldn't fly, unless they had subscription-level memberships.

Basically that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mind you, in all seriousness, anyone who has any problems with an avatar, just PM the person, or PM me.

Mine is borderline, I realize that. evil

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:This site would not exist if not for ad-based revenues. I've disabled AdBlock for this domain and click the links periodically. Text-only? Probably wouldn't fly, unless they had subscription-level memberships.

Basically that's pretty much it in a nutshell.
Live and die by the ad revenue...

Wink

No worries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum