GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: SCP '09, TUESDAY MAY 19, WEST CONFERENCE FINAL--CHICAGO AT DETROIT, 730PM ET

+7
asq2
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
davetherave
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I retired from golf. Got an eagle once and knew it was time. I think it was the 3rd time on a real course for me, that time. I may have actually broken 100 ... on the front nine.

Good for you...I was never any good at golf....appreciate the skill required though.

Hockey is my game...

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

...and what a game we have...

:##:

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

OVERTIME!!!!!! :##:

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

OVERTIME!!!!!
:%%:
:##: :##: :##:

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

samualsson gives the wings the 2-0 series lead

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

a tough loss...

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

wow... Brian Campbell is 7+ million dollars of uselessness

what a stupid Donkey turnover

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

...but the Hawks played head to head with the Champions.

OK...a brave effort. Back to Chicago...

Osgood is absolutly money... dont care what people say, he is one of the best of all time.

When it matters, few show up like Osgood.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

pgood wrote:wow... Brian Campbell is 7+ million dollars of uselessness

Maybe you throw players under the bus on your team...

But the Blackhawks don't.

Campbell made a mistake...the Wings capitalized.

Seabrook made a mistake...the Wings capitalized.

Their excellence helped the team get here.

The Warriors of the Blackhawk Tribe win together...and they hold their heads high in defeat together.

Both goalies were money goalies tonight...facing close to forty shots each.

Captain Toews led by example...and the whole team played hard.

So no excuses, no complaints.

You go home...you regroup...close the book on this one...get ready for the next one.

The Hawks gave the Wings a REAL scare. Now they need to turn that effort into a win.

Friday will be here soon.

The United Center will be rockin'.

As Coach Quenneville said in his press conference..."Move forward."

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This will be very tough for the Hawks. It seems that every time they make a mistake it winds up in the net. For a young team to play under that kind of pressure to be perfect, wow. The one area where the Hawks seemed to have an advantage was in goal, but Osgreat took that away last night. Yes, you can say that both goalies were "money" but one of them faced more shots and gave up fewer goals.

Tukker picked Detroit in 5 in the bracket pool and he just might be getting those bonus points).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
pgood wrote:wow... Brian Campbell is 7+ million dollars of uselessness

Maybe you throw players under the bus on your team...

But the Blackhawks don't.

Campbell made a mistake...the Wings capitalized.

Seabrook made a mistake...the Wings capitalized.

Their excellence helped the team get here.

The Warriors of the Blackhawk Tribe win together...and they hold their heads high in defeat together.

Both goalies were money goalies tonight...facing close to forty shots each.

Captain Toews led by example...and the whole team played hard.

So no excuses, no complaints.

You go home...you regroup...close the book on this one...get ready for the next one.

The Hawks gave the Wings a REAL scare. Now they need to turn that effort into a win.

Friday will be here soon.

The United Center will be rockin'.

As Coach Quenneville said in his press conference..."Move forward."

I don't think the Wings were given anything except more of a resolve to close out the series sooner rather than later. If anything this showed the Hawks that even if they outplay the Wings they still end up on the wrong side of the Win Loss Column.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:But the Warriors have to keep the pressure on...and play The Chicago Way.
They need to stop coughing up the puck and having it end up in the back or their net. This could be a very short series...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Obviously the Hawks have to take both home games. They fully deserved to get out of Detroit with a split. Bad break. Go Hawks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:But the Warriors have to keep the pressure on...and play The Chicago Way.
They need to stop coughing up the puck and having it end up in the back or their net. This could be a very short series...

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess.
Laughing3

Every time I read one of DTR's posts... I hear it in my head like that movie preview guy's voice sounds on those trailers...

"It was a time of hardship and desperation... the Warriors were clearly not prepared for what was about to come... they will be no match for the mighty Wing Machine..."

Laughing3

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dave's a warrior ...

Dave's a mess

That's a TOTALLY unnecessary comment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum