GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Empty Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.fadoo.ca/news/view/166

Finally, it's about time. A little late for the diddling hockey season, but it's good to know that it's finally available to us Rogers users.

2Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Empty Re: Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Sat May 16, 2009 7:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't get TSN-HD so I won't get TSN-2 HD (not without paying an extra $9/month). Sorry, I just can't get all that excited about a new SD channel.

3Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Empty Re: Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Sat May 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

its about fkn time!

4Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Empty Re: Rogers to carry TSN2 (finally) Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sweet. I'm a VIP customer so I will get this channel. Man I would have been seriously pissed if they had made it part of a specialty package. I agree with Pragues about the HD thing though. It's kind of angering that you have to pay an extra $9 a month to get TSN and TSN2 HD. The other thing that ticks me off is that they show SD games on their Sportsnet HD channels. WTF??

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum