GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grilling steak... the right way

+5
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
wprager
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Grilling steak... the right way - Page 3 Empty Re: Grilling steak... the right way Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, seriously can't go wrong with a big slab of tenderloin or striplon, divided into individual steaks. Still costs a lot, but good for big dinners or freezing I suppose. We got the The Keg steak rub from there as well. And I love a blue cheese sauce over my steak. And served with mushrooms, Caesar salad and a potato.

32Grilling steak... the right way - Page 3 Empty Re: Grilling steak... the right way Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm

HERES MY SECRET: Montreal Steak Spice RUB

...i DARE you to try it....

33Grilling steak... the right way - Page 3 Empty Re: Grilling steak... the right way Thu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blazer wrote:HERES MY SECRET: Montreal Steak Spice RUB

I've got a bottle of that ready to go... will be trying it soon.

34Grilling steak... the right way - Page 3 Empty Re: Grilling steak... the right way Thu May 14, 2009 9:07 pm

shabbs wrote:

Montreal steak spice tastes like salt compared to it. I tried the Rub about a year ago and have never bought the spice since...it must have that same "crack" ingredient that is in McDonald fries...

35Grilling steak... the right way - Page 3 Empty Re: Grilling steak... the right way Thu May 14, 2009 9:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blazer wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Montreal steak spice tastes like salt compared to it. I tried the Rub about a year ago and have never bought the spice since...it must have that same "crack" ingredient that is in McDonald fries...
Salt eh? Heh. That reminds me of a spice my parents use to use growing up. Lawry's Seasoned Salt...

http://www.lawrys.com/Products/Spice-Blends/Seasoned-Salt.aspx

That was salty... but in a good way.

I don't find the La Grille Montreal Steak Spice too salty... I use just a bit, not too much.. don't want to over power the taste of the MEAT.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm MEAT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum