GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCP '09 GAME DAY: THURSDAY MAY 14--CAROLINA AT BOSTON, 8PM ET

+6
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SensFan71
wprager
asq2
davetherave
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

lucic ties the game at 2!!!!

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

WOW...quite a move by Milan The Monster. 17 on 17 as he beats Rod the Bod and buries the biscuit.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

apparently recchi had surgery yesterday to remove some kidney stones and is in the game tonight what a warrior

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

OT in a game 7 what could be better

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

how about that hot n' spicy OVERTIME???

What a game so far... Cam Ward IMO is now offically the favorite to be in goal come 2010. He has been unreal in these playoffs and most of the year, he has really found his game.

This has been an amazing series and who ever loses should not hang their heads, what an amazing game, series, playoffs for both teams thus far.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

long change in this overtime will be harder to match chara against staal

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

If Carolina pulls this one off it will be IMHO THE upset of the SCPs so far.

If the Bs manage to come back...they still have to be concerned about how they were handled by the Hurricanes.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

brindamour just got the puck in the face and he is on the bench

davetherave wrote:If Carolina pulls this one off it will be IMHO THE upset of the SCPs so far.

If the Bs manage to come back...they still have to be concerned about how they were handled by the Hurricanes.

Canes were the hottest team in the NHL coming into the playoffs with the best goaltender in the league at the current time. I think Boston coming back from this will be an amazing achievment and help them.

Carolina is no joke.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:
davetherave wrote:If Carolina pulls this one off it will be IMHO THE upset of the SCPs so far.

Canes were the hottest team in the NHL coming into the playoffs with the best goaltender in the league at the current time. I think Boston coming back from this will be an amazing achievment and help them.

Carolina is no joke.

Right on...you do agree that the Canes exposed some weaknesses in the Bs game though...?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

davetherave wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:

Carolina is no joke.

Right on...you do agree that the Canes exposed some weaknesses in the Bs game though...?

definitely did but it also shows that julien can make adjustments when the chips are down but they are definitely going to have to look at what carolina did to ensure they try to stop that from happening if they win

davetherave wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:

Carolina is no joke.

I think they always had those weakness', but I think the wins were more a result of Staal outplaying Chara as opposed to any particular weakness. But thats just me, these are two SOLID teams on the top of their game.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Agreed

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

You know you love hockey when you're watching overtime in game 7 with two teams you don't care much for and your heart is pounding...

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder who the Pens would prefer to play?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Is it safe to say first powerplay wins?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

bergeron dings it right off the post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]