GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saints charged with wild night

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saints charged with wild night Empty Saints charged with wild night Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

By SUN WIRE SERVICES

Saints WR Biren Ealy and TE Kolomona Kapanui were charged with obscenity, disturbing the peace and lewd conduct for allegedly being drunk, urinating in public and exposing themselves.

Two unidentified women were riding in a vehicle when they reportedly saw Ealy and Kapanui urinating in the parking lot of a River Ridge, La., apartment complex around 12:42 a.m. yesterday.

One of the women told Ealy to stop. Authorities said Ealy turned around while exposing himself and began making lewd comments. Moments later, Kapanui allegedly exposed himself to the driver of the vehicle and made lewd comments, police said.

Both players were jailed on $4,250 bond.

Ealy, 24, and Kapanui, 25, were acquired this year as free agents. Kapanui, a native of Palolo, Hawaii, is in his first season with the Saints after playing at West Texas A&M. Ealy, who is from Clarksville, Tenn., is a two-year pro who played at Houston and for the Titans in 2007.

Can't people control themselves a little bit? How embarrassing to them and their team.

2Saints charged with wild night Empty Re: Saints charged with wild night Mon May 04, 2009 3:34 pm

What kind of idiot would be a Saints fan? oh.... Facepalm

At least neither one is important to the team.

3Saints charged with wild night Empty Re: Saints charged with wild night Mon May 04, 2009 3:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh man...I've done that a few times in my life (not the exposing myself part), but I've tinkled on the sides of buildings more times than I care to remember to be quite honest.

Was he perhaps taking a poo on the side of the complex? That would be a little more....frowned upon if you will.

4Saints charged with wild night Empty Re: Saints charged with wild night Mon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Why would they swing around exposing themselves to the ladies? That's what is really unbelieveable to me. How dumb can you be?

Urinating on the side of a building for guys, I mean, as disgusting as I find it when I see it happening, boys will be boys, it happens. I sometimes wish I could do the same.

5Saints charged with wild night Empty Re: Saints charged with wild night Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Why would they swing around exposing themselves to the ladies? That's what is really unbelieveable to me. How dumb can you be?
Ummm... I'd go with cuz they're drunk pro athletes for $1000 Alex.

Heh heh.

C'mon... their pro athletes, they've got ego's and were probably drunk as all hell... I'm sure they thought they could get away with anything.

6Saints charged with wild night Empty Re: Saints charged with wild night Tue May 05, 2009 9:40 pm

The Black and Gold released both players. good riddance, with Shockey, Colston, Moore, and Meacham, neither were going to have any impact anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum