GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans

+9
andyman998
shabbs
Cronie
caissie_1
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

While watching these playoffs, I realized that I hate people who get up and pound the glass every time a player gets close to their area of the glass. Sit DOWN! 🇬🇬

I also have quite a pet peeve about people standing up and leisurely getting to their seat while play is underway. Sit DOWN! 🇬🇬

I also dislike people who think they should stand every time there's a chance to score. Does that make the view better? Not for me, it certainly does not. Sit DOWN! 🇬🇬

When the home team scores (always the Sens for me obviously), get UP. Now is the time to GET UP! But, the same people who are standing at inopportune times, now sit nice and quietly. 🇬🇬

People who talk about BS when they come to a game. How much their house costs, how much their groceries are, what they're doing Saturday night. And they WANT you to hear it, they talk loud. How can you talk about BS at a game? Aren't you into it? I don't get it. 🇬🇬

2Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

:^^^: Wicked! Those are all pet peeves of mine too.

The drunkards who yell at the top of their lungs about stupid Dung(usually fans of the visting team) really get to me too. SHUT UP!

3Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:06 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I hate it when fans start Ole Ole ing after their first lead in the 2nd period!! 🇬🇬

Subsequently, I love it when the visiting team then wins the game!! :^^:

4Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fans yelling instructions to the players.

- Unknown Author

5Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Fans yelling instructions to the players.

Uh...yeah....I never do that... Sarcasm

6Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fans getting upset and wanting you to sit down when there's a clear cut break away.

- Unknown Author

7Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

fans that yell at visiting team players when they are in the penalty box...uhhh BagoverHead

8Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

9Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:I hate it when fans start Ole Ole ing after their first lead in the 2nd period!! 🇬🇬

Subsequently, I love it when the visiting team then wins the game!! :^^:

Laughing3 :KKK:

10Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ole chanting when I'm NOT watching an actual football game in Europe for one...

Drunken fans who spill their brew or food on you and act like it's perfectly o.k. in these tight quarters... no, it's not o.k. plus, if you weren't jumping up and down so much that your man-tits are stealing the show, perhaps your nachos and cheese would not have flown across a row of seats and landed smack-dab in some poor kids lap who's parents now have put her on a therapist's couch twice a week because she's unable to comprehend how a man has bigger breasts than she does...

Oh, and idiots who take yelling to the refs or coaches a LITTLE too far... I mean, you want to make one wise-crack or yell something like YOU MORON or IDIOT, to me fine, if you must, but to go on a 10 minute tirade about how effin' inept they are and they should do them and the entire league a favor and go home and eat a gun ought to be pushed down a banister coated with razor blades and soaked in lemon juice... Seriously, I was at a midget AAA playoff game last year and at least 3 Hockey Dads and one Hockey mom after the final buzzer had sounded went on a tirade about the Ref about how good did he feel that he singlehandedly f**ked his son's life and aspirations! and they ALL called him names that made my George Carlin, Denis Leary, The Diceman (among others favorites) desensitized ears blush!! Seriously, sit the F**k down!!

I could go on, but I need to take a breath!!

11Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Along the same lines as Cronie. Hockey parents that yell at the kids, refs and coaches like they know better and that yell insults as well as "instructions" to them. These are the same parents that feel if they do enough of that then there kid will make the NHL.

- Unknown Author

12Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:Ole chanting when I'm NOT watching an actual football game in Europe for one...

Drunken fans who spill their brew or food on you and act like it's perfectly o.k. in these tight quarters... no, it's not o.k. plus, if you weren't jumping up and down so much that your man-tits are stealing the show, perhaps your nachos and cheese would not have flown across a row of seats and landed smack-dab in some poor kids lap who's parents now have put her on a therapist's couch twice a week because she's unable to comprehend how a man has bigger breasts than she does...

Oh, and idiots who take yelling to the refs or coaches a LITTLE too far... I mean, you want to make one wise-crack or yell something like YOU MORON or IDIOT, to me fine, if you must, but to go on a 10 minute tirade about how effin' inept they are and they should do them and the entire league a favor and go home and eat a gun ought to be pushed down a banister coated with razor blades and soaked in lemon juice... Seriously, I was at a midget AAA playoff game last year and at least 3 Hockey Dads and one Hockey mom after the final buzzer had sounded went on a tirade about the Ref about how good did he feel that he singlehandedly f**ked his son's life and aspirations! and they ALL called him names that made my George Carlin, Denis Leary, The Diceman (among others favorites) desensitized ears blush!! Seriously, sit the F**k down!!

Laughing3 Ahhhhh!

13Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Cronie wrote:Oh, and idiots who take yelling to the refs or coaches a LITTLE too far... I mean, you want to make one wise-crack or yell something like YOU MORON or IDIOT, to me fine, if you must, but to go on a 10 minute tirade about how effin' inept they are and they should do them and the entire league a favor and go home and eat a gun ought to be pushed down a banister coated with razor blades and soaked in lemon juice... Seriously, I was at a midget AAA playoff game last year and at least 3 Hockey Dads and one Hockey mom after the final buzzer had sounded went on a tirade about the Ref about how good did he feel that he singlehandedly f**ked his son's life and aspirations! and they ALL called him names that made my George Carlin, Denis Leary, The Diceman (among others favorites) desensitized ears blush!! Seriously, sit the F**k down!!

That especially pisses me off when they have other children sitting next to them. Children learn to socialize from their parents, what exactly do these parents think they are teaching them in this situation?

14Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:
Cronie wrote:Oh, and idiots who take yelling to the refs or coaches a LITTLE too far... I mean, you want to make one wise-crack or yell something like YOU MORON or IDIOT, to me fine, if you must, but to go on a 10 minute tirade about how effin' inept they are and they should do them and the entire league a favor and go home and eat a gun ought to be pushed down a banister coated with razor blades and soaked in lemon juice... Seriously, I was at a midget AAA playoff game last year and at least 3 Hockey Dads and one Hockey mom after the final buzzer had sounded went on a tirade about the Ref about how good did he feel that he singlehandedly f**ked his son's life and aspirations! and they ALL called him names that made my George Carlin, Denis Leary, The Diceman (among others favorites) desensitized ears blush!! Seriously, sit the F**k down!!

That especially pisses me off when they have other children sitting next to them. Children learn to socialize from their parents, what exactly do these parents think they are teaching them in this situation?

oh I agree with you on all counts Bass, its a shame that anyone can be a parent, but you have to pass a test to have a driver's license, there are a lot of bad parents out there and the only ones that suffer are the kids. Now I am not saying I am perfect, I never will be the perfect parent, but I never make a scene in front of my son, or even in front of my wife for that matter, and I especially do not swear in front of them. Now if I was on my own, different story and the person coming at me better shut the Diddle up. 🇬🇬

15Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Empty Re: Pet Peeves about Hockey Fans Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cronie wrote:Ole chanting when I'm NOT watching an actual football game in Europe for one...

I nominate this as post of the day! :^^^^: Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum