GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHockey - Norris Trophy

+3
davetherave
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16GMHockey - Norris Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey - Norris Trophy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I thought the results (votes) are already in and the "finalists" (or the top three vote getters) are Chara, Lidstrom and Green. Whay are we discussing all these other players?

17GMHockey - Norris Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey - Norris Trophy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

The idea is to name our own choices irrespective of the NHL nominees.

18GMHockey - Norris Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey - Norris Trophy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Oops, didn't read the first post. In that case ... still Chara.

19GMHockey - Norris Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey - Norris Trophy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Chara has been awesome this year...no question.

But there are so many d-men we don't get to see...and BTW the writers who nominate for these awards don't see either.

20GMHockey - Norris Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey - Norris Trophy Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

davetherave wrote:Chara has been awesome this year...no question.

But there are so many d-men we don't get to see...and BTW the writers who nominate for these awards don't see either.

That is true. But I cannot comment, or rather would prefer not to comment on those I don't see, thus my vote goes to the Big Zdeno Chara. However, I must admit, I am severely biased on this, as he was my favourite Dman when he was here, and still my favourite Dman that does not don the Senators jersey. He is a Dman who is a game changer, both offensively, but especially defencively, striking fear in his opponents. He makes key blocks, intimidates the opposition from entering into 'danger' areas, and will fight when the situation deems it necessary. And he has the ability to make me hate him for the games that he plays us, but like him when he plays others, which is indicative of a great player.

21GMHockey - Norris Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey - Norris Trophy Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:
davetherave wrote:Chara has been awesome this year...no question.

That is true. But I cannot comment, or rather would prefer not to comment on those I don't see, thus my vote goes to the Big Zdeno Chara. However, I must admit, I am severely biased on this, as he was my favourite Dman when he was here, and still my favourite Dman that does not don the Senators jersey. He is a Dman who is a game changer, both offensively, but especially defencively, striking fear in his opponents. He makes key blocks, intimidates the opposition from entering into 'danger' areas, and will fight when the situation deems it necessary. And he has the ability to make me hate him for the games that he plays us, but like him when he plays others, which is indicative of a great player.

Bass, you'll excuse me for tonight...but priorities beckon.

The Blackhawks game is riveting.

Looking forward to a lively discussion!

Cheers

Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum