GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round One: Columbus @ Detroit

+14
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
sennies1980
dennycrane
SensFan71
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
LethalLehner
beedub
shabbs
davetherave
caissie_1
asq2
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

POLL: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit

Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap230%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 7 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap29%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 2 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap213%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 3 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap226%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 6 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap217%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 4 ]
Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_lcap24%Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

106Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Whoa...wait a minute everybody. This series ain't over yet. And it's a looooooooong way to the Finals.
:KJK:

Wings played a perfect Game Two.

107Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:02 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:The Red Wings were a boa constrictor tonight.

A singularly impressive performance by the reigning Stanley Cup Champions, and a demonstration of goaltending perfection by Chris Osgood.

No lack of effort by the Blue Jackets...they were simply beaten by a TEAM that knows the true meaning of the word.

:D:

That said, the series isn't over. But the Wings should have the experience necessary to know that.

I'm sure that even despite the 2-0 hole, the C-Bus barn will be rockin' for game 3.

108Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
davetherave wrote:The Red Wings were a boa constrictor tonight.

A singularly impressive performance by the reigning Stanley Cup Champions, and a demonstration of goaltending perfection by Chris Osgood.

No lack of effort by the Blue Jackets...they were simply beaten by a TEAM that knows the true meaning of the word.

:D:

That said, the series isn't over. But the Wings should have the experience necessary to know that.

I'm sure that even despite the 2-0 hole, the C-Bus barn will be rockin' for game 3.

No question about that...and Hitch will have been busy going over the video with his staff and players to make the necessary adjustments.

109Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Just saying that I don't know if anyone in the west could beat Detroit. Maybe Anaheim, who is looking like their next opponent. The Ducks have seemingly come out of nowhere and shocked the shat out of me. Where did this team come from??

110Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:Just saying that I don't know if anyone in the west could beat Detroit. Maybe Anaheim, who is looking like their next opponent. The Ducks have seemingly come out of nowhere and shocked the shat out of me. Where did this team come from??

oh they were always there, just lurking quietly until it mattered.

111Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wang has to be open to changing things up if he has a hope in hell. I keep thinking it will dawn on him that the same PP unit that keeps sucking needs a tweak or two.

112Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle me...imagine if the Wings and the Ducks advance. That's one crazy series! Ahhhhh!

113Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Anaheim Versus Detroit? A recipe for Armageddon.
:%%:

114Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:Anaheim Versus Detroit? A recipe for Armageddon.
:%%:

Oh yeah Dave. Diddling all out war.

Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 354780722_a85a6a60bc_o

115Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Memories are made of this...

116Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tough loss by the Jackets tonight... hopefully they'll get a win next game and give the home crowd a nice surprise.

117Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:27 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A very tough loss. I was so sure they might surprise a lot of people and give Detroit a run for their money, but so far, it looks as though they are being schooled!

I would LOVE to see a Ducks/Wings series again... I'm sure there's plenty of bad blood left over to fuel 2 or 3 wars! LOL

118Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anyone catch Commodore's attempt at a hip check that landed him in the Detroit bench?

HILARIOUS!!!

Fail.

119Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 am

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Haha it was funny.... They scored on his same shift. That's one you want to forget.

120Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Anyone catch Commodore's attempt at a hip check that landed him in the Detroit bench?

HILARIOUS!!!

Fail.

121Round One: Columbus @ Detroit - Page 8 Empty Re: Round One: Columbus @ Detroit Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:21 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:Anyone catch Commodore's attempt at a hip check that landed him in the Detroit bench?

HILARIOUS!!!

Fail.