GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Next For The Senators?

+34
jawal
smash88
Mojo
ddt
Cronie
caissie_1
Sp00nz
The Silfer Server
andyman998
beerandsens
Hayden
TheAvatar
strachattack
SensFan71
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
jamvan
SensGirl11
TeamRenzo
Acrobat
Phoenix30
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
mattshock
Riprock
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
wprager
shabbs
PTFlea
LeCaptain
davetherave
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

991What's Next For The Senators? - Page 67 Empty Re: What's Next For The Senators? Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:He is absolutly AWFUL. Neil 100 times out of 100 times over that gorilla. Neil can actually play a regular shift. If you want a guy that might replace Neil it's a Bass, or even Clutterbuck if we can somehow grab him.

Stortini is another great replacement for Neil if Murray swings a deal with Edmonton. 6'4, 220lbs, and great in the locker room. His cap hits is only 700k, and he is only 23.

wow he is a pretty solid player then, cap hit will go up though I imagine, I figured Edmonton was fading to the background on this one though.

Good fighter, but definitely not Neil's calibre as a player.

992What's Next For The Senators? - Page 67 Empty Re: What's Next For The Senators? Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 pm

I like Stortini, can play somewhat of a regular shift.

I really wonder how much there is to that Minnisota deal... I think it's honestly a pretty good deal, I would assume though there has to be another roster player coming back.

Shepard as the 2nd line center here wouldnt be a bad situation.

993What's Next For The Senators? - Page 67 Empty Re: What's Next For The Senators? Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:I like Stortini, can play somewhat of a regular shift.

I really wonder how much there is to that Minnisota deal... I think it's honestly a pretty good deal, I would assume though there has to be another roster player coming back.

Shepard as the 2nd line center here wouldnt be a bad situation.

Sheppard is classifed as a power forward too that isn't afraid of the rough stuff, like to hear that stuff.

994What's Next For The Senators? - Page 67 Empty Re: What's Next For The Senators? Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Didnt know that about the kid, but that has sold me even more than I was.

Adding Cuma would set up our D for a long, long time as well. You add Kassian with that 13th pick, WOW.

Foligno/Shepard/Kassian... That would be an awfully tough 2nd line to stop. Literally and figurativly.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2600

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum