GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Senators at Panthers, Tuesday March 31, 2009 7:30pm ET

+15
Hockeyhero22000
613senators
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Riprock
LethalLehner
wprager
dennycrane
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
SensFan71
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
davetherave
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:I hate to say it, we need to lose this one. No way can the Ole's get into the playoffs! Hawks need to win as well. Hopefully Pricecroft is in nets...

:^^^^: True enough.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I will cheer for the Sens. I'm just not wired to do any different :D

Me too, but if we lose and the Habs lose...

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I will cheer for the Sens. I'm just not wired to do any different :D

Me too, but if we lose and the Habs lose...

Lets just say I'll Cheer for the Sens but I'll still be happy if the Panthers win and the Habs lose :D

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

As long as the Habs season goes down in flames, I'm happy. If it's Florida or Buffalo, I don't care as long as it is one of them.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

dennycrane wrote:As long as the Habs season goes down in flames, I'm happy. If it's Florida or Buffalo, I don't care as long as it is one of them.
The hatred runs deep in you, young jedi... excellent... excellent. We must all focus the force against THE EVIL ONE (the habs).

Heh heh.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
dennycrane wrote:As long as the Habs season goes down in flames, I'm happy. If it's Florida or Buffalo, I don't care as long as it is one of them.
The hatred runs deep in you, young jedi... excellent... excellent. We must all focus the force against THE EVIL ONE (the habs).

Heh heh.

that kind of negative energy might be enough to blow up the whole city, just focus it on the habs, not the beautiful women in the city.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Heh heh.

that kind of negative energy might be enough to blow up the whole city, just focus it on the habs, not the beautiful women in the city.
Or the strip bars.

Heh heh.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I still have hatred for the Sabres so I don't want them in.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I still have hatred for the Sabres so I don't want them in.
Hatred for the Leafs and Habs have always been my top two with the Leafs being #1 for so long... until this season.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I actually don't hate the players on the Canadiens, just the fans, which makes me hate the team. The Leafs however, as I've said before, the whole team/city can slide into lake Ontario for all I care.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:I actually don't hate the players on the Canadiens, just the fans, which makes me hate the team. The Leafs however, as I've said before, the whole team/city can slide into lake Ontario for all I care.

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I still have hatred for the Sabres so I don't want them in.

It's hard for me to feel the way I used to about them. They're so...pathetic now. A shell of what they were when they had their two good players. I hate the diving-fairy Roy with quite a passion though, and I still think Miller is slightly above average, but my utter hatred for everything Habs has made me ease up a little on Barfalo.

The Leafs have no identity right now, so I don't despise them the way I usually do, but rest assured Burke will fix that. And I hate that rat/fat bastard as well.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN's Ice Chips update for today's game...

Richard Zednik, who missed last game against Dallas, was back Monday and skating with center Nathan Horton and left wing Cory Stillman. Stephen Weiss centered wingers David Booth and Michael Frolik. Down on the fourth line, Brett McLean was with Kamil Kreps and Rostislav Olesz. - Miami Herald

Craig Anderson gets his third straight start in net after winning at Philadelphia and Dallas. - Palm Beach Post

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle you Mr. Anderson. Time for a beating - you annoy me (actually, I kinda like this guy a lot, but don't tell him).

A beating for you sir!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like Anderson except when he's in net vs. the Sens :D

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Heh heh.

Or the strip bars.

Heh heh.

hear hear shabbs, I agree

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What if we propose a deal to Jacques: consider trading Bouwmeester to us and we'll consider sending bringing up Glass to play in tonight's game.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:What if we propose a deal to Jacques: consider trading Bouwmeester to us and we'll consider sending bringing up Glass to play in tonight's game.

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum