GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

this has to be scary

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this has to be scary Empty this has to be scary Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:42 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=272836

REPORT: MAN ARRESTED FOR MAKING THREATENING CALLS TO JACKETS

A man from Central Ohio has been arrested after threatening phone calls were placed to the Columbus Blue Jackets, reports the Columbus Dispatch.
According to the newspaper, the man placed at least three phone calls to the team that threatened goaltender Steve Mason during a 5-0 win over the Calgary Flames.
A Columbus police said 52-year-old Peter Stenzel was arrested and charged with inducing panic and menacing. The police report also said Stenzel was wearing a Flames t-shirt at the time of his arrest.
He will be held at the Franklin County Jail pending a hearing on Saturday.

//

var hideyc='true';

Dude, seriously, I don't think the Flames will have any trouble making the playoffs, still pretty scary, mind you, these guys probably deal with this all the time, part of the prime time I guess.

function YourCall_Ajax2(url, div)
{
new Ajax(url, { method: 'get', evalScripts: true, update: $(div) }).request();}
if (!window["hideyc"]){
YourCall_Ajax2("/videoyourcall/syndication/article.aspx?id=272836&hub=nhl&name=Report%3a+Man+arrested+for+making+threatening+calls+to+Jackets", "VideoYourCallDisplay");
}

2this has to be scary Empty Re: this has to be scary Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=272836

REPORT: MAN ARRESTED FOR MAKING THREATENING CALLS TO JACKETS

A man from Central Ohio has been arrested after threatening phone calls were placed to the Columbus Blue Jackets, reports the Columbus Dispatch.
According to the newspaper, the man placed at least three phone calls to the team that threatened goaltender Steve Mason during a 5-0 win over the Calgary Flames.
A Columbus police said 52-year-old Peter Stenzel was arrested and charged with inducing panic and menacing. The police report also said Stenzel was wearing a Flames t-shirt at the time of his arrest.
He will be held at the Franklin County Jail pending a hearing on Saturday.

Dude, seriously, I don't think the Flames will have any trouble making the playoffs, still pretty scary, mind you, these guys probably deal with this all the time, part of the prime time I guess.

Wait, there's a Flames fan in Ohio? I could understand Georgia -- fan of the old Atlanta Flames -- but Ohio?

3this has to be scary Empty Re: this has to be scary Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

When there's a Sens Fan in Brazil nothing surprises me. Vandelay is a Sens Fan currently in Brazil so you never know.

- Unknown Author

4this has to be scary Empty Re: this has to be scary Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

People's stupidity and lack of perspective or grasp on reality never ceases to amaze me.

SSF and other metal heads (like yours truly) will probably NEVER forget the a**hole that walked up on stage about 4 years ago during a Damageplan concert and promptly shot Dimebag Darrell in the head 5 times, as he blamed HIM for the dissolution of Pantera (coincidentally, this also occured in the same state, Ohio).

The Mark David Chapman's of the world need some serious meds and re-tuning... I love my Sens and while there are some opposing players I wouldn't mind mentally punching in the mouth, I certainly don't entertain said thoughts.

Sheesh. What is wrong with people, eh?!?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum