GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scary Incident on Slater St this morning

+4
bluewhiteandgolf
wprager
Cronie
SensGirl11
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scary Incident on Slater St this morning Empty Scary Incident on Slater St this morning Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

As per the Ottawa Sun. A crazed man entered an office building on Slater St. this morning, praying loudly carrying the Koran and frightening everyone. The building has been evacuated.

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/OttawaAndRegion/2008/12/02/7607046.html

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jesus!! What the hell?!?!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cronenbergfan wrote:Jesus!! What the hell?!?!

No, wrong guy.

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

It was pretty crazy, I was there and snapped some pictures...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

bluewhiteandgolf wrote:It was pretty crazy, I was there and snapped some pictures...

Really? Do you have any more information? I wonder what the deal was with this? Very freaky stuff.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:
bluewhiteandgolf wrote:It was pretty crazy, I was there and snapped some pictures...

Really? Do you have any more information? I wonder what the deal was with this? Very freaky stuff.

From the article it sounds like they think he may have been looking for the Libyan embassy but was in the wrong building.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:Jesus!! What the hell?!?!

No, wrong guy.

Heheheheehehe :lol!:

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if people woudl have been as scared if he had a Bible instead of a Koran Razz

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:As per the Ottawa Sun. A crazed man entered an office building on Slater St. this morning, praying loudly carrying the Koran and frightening everyone. The building has been evacuated.

It was probably Clutch before he had his morning coffee.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:As per the Ottawa Sun. A crazed man entered an office building on Slater St. this morning, praying loudly carrying the Koran and frightening everyone. The building has been evacuated.

It was probably Clutch before he had his morning coffee.

How'd you know? LOL.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I wonder if people woudl have been as scared if he had a Bible instead of a Koran Razz

Wouldn't matter to me. Psycho is Psycho in my books.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:I wonder if people woudl have been as scared if he had a Bible instead of a Koran Razz

Probably not. The long trench coat and keeping his free hand in his pocket didn't help. The last Bible-thumper that went bad that I can remember is David Karesh, and he locked himself up rather than heading out to a busy office building.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum