GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monthly player appreciation award.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monthly player appreciation award. Empty Monthly player appreciation award. Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey GMHockey members. We need your input. We would like to start a Forum category for monthly player recognition but I'm not sure how to go about it. How do we work nominations for this award, when should they be in by, who tabulates this and finally do we put up the top 3 and put them to a vote in a poll and award it to the player with the most votes?

- Unknown Author

2Monthly player appreciation award. Empty Re: Monthly player appreciation award. Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Is this for all of the NHL?

3Monthly player appreciation award. Empty Re: Monthly player appreciation award. Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Is this for all of the NHL?

That's what I'm thinking or I guess we could do seperate ones under each team? That I think would get way too complicated.

- Unknown Author

4Monthly player appreciation award. Empty Re: Monthly player appreciation award. Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 pm

we should split it by conference

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum