GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI

+27
Urkie
PKC
top shelf15
dennycrane
Hobiesens
TeamRenzo
SensFan71
Phoenix30
b33f
Sp00nz
LethalLehner
shabbs
The Silfer Server
wprager
Riprock
davetherave
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
jamvan
PTFlea
Jordo
Cap'n Clutch
Number Twenty Nine
asq2
SeawaySensFan
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

1We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Campoli and Comrie to Ottawa for the SJ 1st and McAmmond...

http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=410278

2We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

**** you Murray!

Senschirp reporting that Alfredsson is out for a month, we're hopelessly out of a playoff spot and you deal one of our first round picks!?

******** *** **** ******* *** ***** ***** *** ****** *** *****!!!!!!

Campoli is a decent player though, although his -20 wouldn't seem to indicate that.

3We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:38 pm

WHAT!

THATS Diddle Dung. WHAT KIND OF Wang DUMB Donkey HAS THAT Diddle MURRAY BECOME!? Dung!

4We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Comrie was pretty good for us I always thought. Built in chemistry

do you have a link

5We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:**** you Murray!

Senschirp reporting that Alfredsson is out for a month, we're hopelessly out of a playoff spot and you deal one of our first round picks!?

Campoli is a decent player though, although his -20 wouldn't seem to indicate that.

I think this sets up Vermette being shipped out? Or someone. Maybe Comrie gets flipped on the 4th?

6We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:WHAT!

THATS Diddle Dung. WHAT KIND OF Wang DUMB Donkey HAS THAT Diddle MURRAY BECOME!? Dung!

I dunno, McAmmond has aids I think; the guy ALWAYS has the flu....

7We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy crap! Good snag Seaway. I like Comrie and Campoli I'm not sure of but for the SJ 1st? I guess Jordo called it when he said we were buyers. Is this a Murray move or a Melnyk directed move??

- Unknown Author

8We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Holy crap! Good snag Seaway. I like Comrie and Campoli I'm not sure of but for the SJ 1st? I guess Jordo called it when he said we were buyers. Is this a Murray move or a Melnyk directed move??

I think Murray has always liked Comrie and really wanted to resign him.

Ultimately, we'll get a better pick in return. How expendable are our current players now? Think about it.

9We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:43 pm

This might very well be a replacement for someone.

10We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Does this mean we're trading Fisher or Spezza? this leaves us with 3 centres making 4mil+

11We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
asq2 wrote:**** you Murray!

I think this sets up Vermette being shipped out? Or someone. Maybe Comrie gets flipped on the 4th?

Hopefully.

The SJ first was our ticket to move up in this draft.

Brian Burke is laughing right now. He'll probably ask for three firsts for Antropov.

12We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Also, if Murray trades Spezza right now he should be fired on the spot.

Never trade a guy the day after he's been benched.

13We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hmmm. i'm not sure about this. I really like Chris Campoli though.

14We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 pm

I think Murray has been waiting for Spezza to play himself into a more valuable trade asset, it hasnt happend.

If this isnt to set something up for the deadline, Im not sure I get this trade at all though. How much longer does COmrie have on his deal?

15We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Empty Re: We're buyers!!!! OTT trades with NYI Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I LOVE Comrie....love him! And Campoli as well.

Very sexy little trade if I do say so myself!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum